CHAPTER 12:

AKEELA'S POV...

The next morning...

"Elona! Elona! Wake up!" I say. 

"What is so important that you have to wake me up so early for?" she groans. 

I then proceed to show her two very fancy looking envelopes and hand one to her. "Open it! Open it!" I exclaim.

 I've already opened mine, so I know what it's all about. She opens it and finds out that we have been invited to CL's birthday celebration. I then tell her that only 'elite' people get invited to her parties. She does not look very excited, but then again... it's 5 in the morning. She puts on a smile, and I leave her to get some more sleep.

ELONA'S POV...

Who the f*ck wakes up at 5am on a Monday, as far as I know Akeela is definitely NOT a morning person. As everything starts to make sense I realise we got invited to CL's party. Wherever CL will be, Live will most probably be there too. UGH Live, I promised myself that I will be focussing on myself, it's time to fulfil that promise.

The following week went by so fast and Thursday, aka the day of CL's party, arrived too. Akeela and I settled for wearing formal dresses, even though dresses aren't exactly our thing, along with heels. Needless to say we looked HOT. I was even surprised we were capable of dolling up, since we usually just wear jeans and tops. 

We Ubered to Banyan Tree Club Hotel, where the party was being held, and there's only one word to describe everything... RICH.

Akeela and I found seats at a circular table with a few famous models. I picked up the agenda for the evening and noticed that DPR will be performing 3 songs after dinner. CL will also make an announcement before dessert.

After dinner, it was time for DPR to perform - needless to say they were perfect. The songs they performed were Martini Blue, Welcome to the show and Laputa.

CL then came forward and made an announcement that she will be moving to the States to pursue her music career. I couldn't help but glance at Live, who looked as if he was about to throw a fit and break down. CL then proceeded to act as if she didn't just make a life altering announcement, and said "Feel free to enjoy the party, and eat the cake please!" 

- END OF CHAPTER 12 -