Chapter Nineteen

Sehun's POV:

"I can't believe that he went through with it, Yeol," I told my elder.

"The engagement?" he asked me. "Why not?"

We put down the boxes we had been moving for Ryung-gi and went to grab water. Chanyeol had offered that we'd help move her out of G-Dragon's place and then we'd also help Jisung move separately so nobody would find it as obvious what was going on. I, on the other hand, was still a little shocked that the two had gotten engaged. After all, Jisung was 20 and Ryu-ah was 18 still.

"They're just really young. Do you really think this will work?" I asked him.

Chanyeol, Chen, Baekhyun, and Kai all looked at me as if I was missing something.

"Sehun, Ryu-ah may not be that old in age, but she's more mature than most of us in this room. She grew up very fast to survive after her heart transplant," Yeol told me.

"What's more, nobody knows how long the girl will actually survive. If it makes the two of them happy to do this, let them. It's not as if either of them is unaware that her heart can give out at any time. They both know what the reality is for her with her health, yet they love each other unconditionally. Not many adults our age, let alone someone Jisung's age, could handle that. Yet, somehow, Jisung has learned to not only deal with the probability of losing her, he's loved her no matter what," Chen said.

"Just be happy for Ryu-ah and Jisung-ie, Sehun," Baekhyun started. "Not all of us get to find love so easily. Jisung had trouble dealing with anyone close to his own age and now look at him with Ryu-ah. Can you honestly tell me that you're surprised the two of them are together?"

"I'm surprised it took so long for them to become official," Kai said, which made us all laugh.

"I guess not, Hyung," I replied.

We got back to work and finished moving Ryu-ah's things into their temporary place. Thankfully, G-Dragon had ordered their furniture under his name and had it delivered so none of us were moving furniture. After we finished with Ryu-ah's things, we went and made sure Jisung's things were packed. We would be moving his things the following day. When we finished moving his, we were having a house party for the two of them there. That was G-Dragon's call.

"Alright, are you sure everything is packed, Jisung-ie?" Baekhyun asked him, smiling.

"Yup. Other than what I'm wearing now, what I need for tonight and what I'm wearing tomorrow, all of my things are packed and ready to be moved," he said, smiling brightly.

NaNa came and jumped on his back.

"Finally! I'm gonna have my own room!" he exclaimed.

NaNa and Jisung laughed.

"I'll miss you too, Jaemin-hyung," Jisung said, as he pushed him off of his back.

"Who said anything about missing you?" NaNa asked making us all laugh.

The following night, after we'd gone home, washed up and changed, we all gathered back at Jisung and Ryu's new place. Of course, since the penthouse was one of G-Dragon's penthouses, it was big enough to host a big party, so throughout the night it was hard to keep track of who had come to wish them well. So many idols who were friends with Ryu, Jisung, or BTS came to celebrate.

We all had a great time at the party. Considering we were all well aware of the threat made against Ryu-ah, it was nice to see her and Jisung relax the way they did. All of us had seen the effects the death threat had taken not only on the two of them, but on BTS as well, since Ryu still wasn't on great terms with them. Still, even they were at the house party and for the night, any tension between Ryu and her family was put aside.