Chapter Eleven

When I got out of the hospital, I stayed home from school for an extra day. So when I finally went back to school, my friends threw me a small party in the canteen before classes started. It was nice, but I was just happy to be back to my normal schedule and around my friends again. At the end of the day, when I got to my dance class, I was afraid of what would happen.

"So, this week, there will be no dance assignment," Taemin started. "At least, not a normal one. Due to the school talent show at the end of the week, the assignment is for all of you to participate. I won't be choosing partners or groups. I want to see what you come up with on your own."

Immediately, Dongmyeong, Dong Ju, Jisung, Han, Felix, Jongho, Vernon, Seungkwan, Minghao, Wooseok, and Yuto came closer to me. 

"There are 12 of us, what suggestions do you guys have?" I asked.

"We could do an EXO piece," Jisung said and the guys nodded in agreement. "We have enough people."

"That we do," I replied smiling. "So, which piece do you want to do? We can do 'Mama,' 'Overdose,' or one of the B tracks. And I could always see if Kai or Suho could help us with the choreo."

"I like 'Overdose' myself," Han spoke up, with a few of the guys agreeing. 

"Yeah, but 'Mama' was an awesome song, too," Vernon replied, with some of the others agreeing.

"Okay, how about this?" I started. "All of you are idols. We learn the choreo for both songs and see which we like best."

"Are you sure?" Dongmyeong asked me. "Isn't that a lot for you?"

"No more than the project that I worked on with the squirrel and the koala over here," I replied. "They left me with Lee Know to learn the original choreo for 'District 9.'"

"We apologized, Ryu-ah," Felix said.

"Can't you let it go?" Han asked.

"I can. But it doesn't change facts," I replied, sticking my tongue out at them. 

So, after school, having had Appa get permission for us, the twelve of us made our way to Big Hit to practice. I had called Kai to help, but he brought all the available members of EXO to help us with the choreo. By dinnertime, they had taught us the choreo for both songs. After we ate, Suho looked at the group of us. 

"You need to choose. You can't waste any more time working on the choreography for two songs," he told us. 

"Can you guys excuse me for a few minutes? I'll give you my answer when I come back," I told them.  

I went down to Yoongi's studio and called Lu Han. 

"Ryu-ah? What's going on?" he asked me, smiling.

"I need to ask your opinion about something, but it does go back to your days with EXO," I told him, making him sigh.

"Alright, what is it?"

I explained the situation and how I was torn between the choreo for the two songs. 

"You want my opinion, right?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Go with 'Overdose.' It was more intense, and, it represented EXO's last curtain call as 12 before the drama started splitting us up," he replied.

"Thanks, Luhan, I appreciate the help," I told him. "I should probably get back to the practice room. I have Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun waiting with my friends from school in BTS' practice room here at Big Hit."

"Where's Jin and the rest of BTS?" he asked.

"Basically all of Big Hit is on tour right now. Taemin is my legal guardian for another few weeks," I replied.