Chapter Twenty Eight

Ryu's POV:

By the time Jisung and I had gotten to St. John's, we were both thoroughly exhausted. Still, we refused to give in to the jet lag. Instead, after we were checked into the villa we'd be staying in for the next two and a half weeks, we went out to get a feel for the island. After getting a feel for the island for a few hours, we made our way back to the villa by way of the beach that the villa opened right onto.

As I unpacked the groceries and the few other items, like candles, we'd bought while we were on our walk about, Jisung went to another room. As I started to make dinner for us, he came and wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his chin on my shoulder. As I went to turn around to grab another ingredient, I was shocked to find Jisung pinning me where I was, wearing only the pants he had worn when we were out.

"Jisung, I need to get into the fridge," I said to him.

"What if I don't care?" he asked me.

"I started making our dinner."

"So?" he asked me with a mischievous smile on his face. "It can wait."

Jisung had never acted forward like this with me before, so I was actually starting to blush.

"What if I wanted your attention for myself?"

I really started to blush.

"Since when are you so bold, Jisung?"

"I told you last night, I struggled to keep myself in line because we are young and weren't married. Being physical between that, your health, and my being an idol could've led to a lot of problems if anything just happened in the spur of the moment," he started. "We're married now. If we're careful, there's no reason for me to have to pretend to be naïve and innocent to want to be with you, Ryu."

"Jisung," I began, "it's not that I want to stop you from being honest about what you want... but right now, it's not a good idea. I'm trying to cook and when I get it where it's cooking on it's own for a bit, I need to take my meds. Doc made it clear I can't risk missing any doses while we're here. It's the only reason he cleared me to fly. I'm sorry."

I felt bad, but he leaned in and gently kissed my lips. When he pulled back, he stopped pinning me in.

"We were together for years without being physical, Ryu," he said, stroking my face. "Your health is priority. Don't be sorry. I love you no matter what."

I smiled at him.

"I love you, too."

Before he let me past him, he leaned close to my ear.

"Though I have to admit I love knowing I can make you blush so much," he whispered, making me blush more, as he walked away, speaking louder, the smile clear in his voice. "I'm going to take a shower, Ryu."

I let out a deep breath, still a bit in shock by Jisung's new boldness, before going back to cooking. When it was set and I wouldn't need to constantly tend to it, I went to take my meds. After my meds were taken I went out to the patio to just have a drink and take in the island atmosphere. When dinner was done, as I put everything in serving dishes, Jisung set the table and we went out to the patio.

"It smells great," he told me.

"I hope it tastes as good as it smells," I said, laughing. "I got a recipe and the ingredients from a local store while you went to get your coffee."

"So, we're trying a brand new recipe tonight?"

"Yup. I checked out the ingredients as I was shopping to make sure they wouldn't hurt my diet, so let's hope it will be good," I told him.

From Oppa to Appa: A BTS Jin FF COMPLETED!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें