Chapter Twenty Five

Ryu's POV:

I spent the night with Honggi. We went over the argument I'd had with Jisung and he understood why I was upset, the fact he'd asked me to start telling him things I usually kept to myself to make things easier all around, then got mad at me for doing it. I wasn't upset that he reacted as much as how he reacted. He'd known Vernon forever at this point. If it wasn't for Vernon and Hoshi, I'd be dead, so, how could he, in any way, try to imply he might've raped me.

Honggi and I jammed for a while before we got a few hours of sleep and then he dropped me off at Beat Interactive to get to work with A.C.E. After a long day of hard work with the boys, I took them out for dinner to reward them. Once we had our food, they bombarded me with questions about Leo and why I didn't go home the night before.

"So, Ryu-ah," Byeongkwan started. "What happened with Leo last night?"

"Why didn't you want to see Jisung?" Chan continued.

"Did you go home after talking to Leo?" Donghun asked.

"Where else would she have gone?" Jun asked, nervous about what I would've gotten into.

"Are you and Jisung fighting, Ryu?" WoW finally asked.

"Slow down, Guys," I said, laughing. "I can only answer one question at a time."

I took a deep breath and looked at the five of them.

"Leo was told by Lay that he should come see me. I've been close to VIXX for a long time, but I haven't seen him much since I got out of the hospital. Chances are, someone in EXO told Lay I was upset and he decided to send Leo my way to try to cheer me up. Which he did. I might even help him on his next solo project," I started. "As far as me and Jisung? We got into an argument the night before last. I got really upset because ultimately the argument led to the reminder that the doctors still don't know if my memory loss from what happened with Woojin is exclusive to how he kidnapped me, making me realize there's a possibility that I've lost memories of Jonghyun. The idea was too much for me. I shut Jisung out after that, considering we were arguing over me doing something he's been asking me to do since before I was kidnapped, open myself up to him completely, stop hiding things, which I do with Appa and some others. I hid in the bathroom crying for an hour, came out, took my meds, went to bed, and left before he got up yesterday, hence I was at Beat Interactive for so long when you guys kicked me out to go with Leo."

"Did you go home and talk to Jisung after you talked to Leo?" Donghun asked me again.

"No, I didn't," I answered and they all looked like they were going to lecture me and I put my hands up to stop them. "Leo calmed me down and made me a little more reasonable, but I need to talk to Jisung on my terms. I'm going home after I leave you guys. Instead of going home to Jisung, I went and got some clothes and left him a note that I wasn't coming home. Instead, I had Leo take me to FNC to meet up with Lee Honggi. We hung out for a while, jammed a bit, then crashed for a few hours before he dropped me back at Beat Interactive for work, since my car was left there yesterday."

"You haven't gone home, Ryu?" Jun asked, concerned.

"No, Jun, but it's okay," I reassured him. "I promised Leo I would go home no later than tonight, and I won't break a promise to him. Not to mention, Jisung and I have had disagreements before. Sometimes we need space. This is the first time we've had a disagreement since we've been living together. Before he was in Dream's dorm and I was either with BTS or G-Dragon. Living together, we need to get used to handling issues. It's growing pains with our relationship. I still love him and I know he loves me. We just needed breathing room before something was said or done that couldn't be undone."