Chapter Twenty Six

Kookie's POV:

It was the week before the wedding and everything was starting to get nerve-wracking. Jin and Jiyong had been running around like crazy to make sure that all the vendors were on schedule. This meant that since the two of them essentially planned the wedding with a little of Ryu's input and a lot of Jisung's, they were staying on top of the caterers, the bakery, florist, designers, and everyone else who was on a tight schedule to have things they'd usually have months, to get done in weeks.

For the rest of us, it meant being nagged constantly to ensure that we were being fitted for whatever we were wearing to the wedding. The bridal and groomsmen parties got the worst of it, but we were dealing. I, however, was tasked, along with Taeyong-hyung, to also keep track of the invitations, to see who had and hadn't replied, so we could finalize the head count. Considering the number of people invited, the wedding was huge, invitations had been sent to idols from so many of entertainment companies, some of BTS's family members, idols on conscription, and even production crew that Ryu became friends with as she started producing music and doing computer graphics work for companies as well. This was on top of Taeyong-hyung and I doing everything we could for Jisung and Ryu specifically as their best man and maid of honor, respectively.

"So, we're doing all this work for the kids, Hyung, which I don't mind, but what about something fun for them?" I asked him while we were at the BTS house one day going over the invitations.

He sighed.

"I'd like to do something for Jisung with Dream, but he won't even let me bring the topic up. We have until the end of next week to get everything perfect so we can help him give Ryu a fairytale wedding that Jisung-ah wants to give her, which I'm happy to do, but he's so stressed out because Ryu won't tell him where she wants to go on their honeymoon," he replied, sounding worried.

I looked up at him.

"She hasn't said anything to him?" I asked him.

"Anything about what, Kookie?" he replied.

"The honeymoon is planned. I booked it already. It's paid for in full," I told him.

"You're paying for their honeymoon?" Taeyong-hyung asked. "I don't think Jisung will like that."

"I'm not. But the honeymoon is meant to be a surprise. I'll tell him the first chance I have to let him know that it's taken care of, I promise," I replied. "In the meantime, in between doing everything we have to do for the wedding, I think we should plan something to relax them both before they're married."

"What are you thinking?" he asked, mischief in his eyes.

Jisung's POV:

I ran into Kookie while I was out for another fitting. Before I could say anything he handed me my favorite drink.

"Calm down, Jisung. I talked to Taeyong-hyung earlier and he mentioned you're stressing about the honeymoon," he started.

"If I try to bring it up, she changes the subject, Hyung," I said, sounding defeated. "The wedding is at the end of next week. What do I do?"

"You relax, Jisung," he told me, and I looked at him like he had three heads. "The honeymoon is booked and paid in full. I can't tell you where you're going or who did this, but it's done. So, don't stress that."

"I wanted to plan the honeymoon," I said, disappointed.

"Just consider it one less thing you need to stress about before the wedding. Taeyong will pack your things for the trip so you have the appropriate clothes," Kookie said.