Chapter Twenty

Ryu's POV:

I hurt when I woke up. I felt more pain then I had felt since I had woken up from the transplant. As I tried to move, I realized I couldn't, feeling the metal restraint on my left wrist. Finally, as my vision began to clear, I realized I had been changed into some sort of lingerie before I had been restraint to the bed.

I tried to keep myself calm as fear overran my mind. Nobody knew to look for me. Would Jisung worry enough to have someone check on me if I didn't answer his phone calls? I tried not to panic at my situation, but I was terrified, especially when I saw him.

"I wasn't sure you'd wake up, Ryu-ah," he said, getting uncomfortably close to me in the bed. "Sorry I was so rough with you, but I was angry you ran away last time."

"Woojin. Why are you doing this to me?" I asked, trying to hide my fear.

"You're mine, Ryu. I've told you that before," he said stroking my face. "Do you like what I changed you into? I've always wondered what it would be like to see you undressed or in sexy lingerie."

A chill ran up my spine and I felt nauseous at the idea of him touching my unconscious body.

"Woojin, please, stop this. You know what you're doing isn't just wrong, but you can kill me," I tried to reason with him.

"I'm not letting you go this time," he told me, and the cold look in his eyes told me he meant it. "So tell me, Ryu. Will I be your first?"

"No," I told him nervously, which made him seem both disappointed and angry.

"Well, I'm going to be your last," he said as he started to strip himself.

I wasn't even sure how long I had been unconscious before I realized the trouble I was in. As Woojin finally got what he had been after for years from me, a single tear fell from my eye as I refused to focus on him. Instead, I tried to force myself to focus on a life where I got away from him, a life when I was back in Jisung's arms, where I belonged.

Changbin's POV:

It had been weeks since Ryu-ah had disappeared. After it became known to others besides Jin and Jisung, everyone had started to look for her. The idols pled with our fandoms to help us find her, reminding them that she was very special to us and she had severe medical conditions that required careful monitoring. After the first week, our companies had pushed that we get back to work, stating that if we had wanted to continue to look for her, we could do it in our free time. None of the idols were happy, but we were doing everything we could.

The new year came and went and we still hadn't found her. We were starting to lose hope, given her medical conditions, but we were still trying not to think the worst. Jisung and Jin were besides themselves. Jin was spending more time at Jisung's place than at BTS' place as they continuously looked for Ryu.

It was at the beginning of the second week of January, right after a meeting with our manager's when Han, Chan, and I sat down for a talk that left all eight of us worried more for her.

"Has there been anything on Woojin's social media?" I asked Chan, since he was the only one of us who still checked our former member's accounts from time to time. "I mean, has he had any reaction to the fact that Ryu went missing when we were busy with the end of year show schedules?"

"No. Why?" he asked back.

"You don't think he's behind this, do you?" Han asked nervously.

"I think the fact that we found him alone in that room with her panicking, without her able to remember what happened says something was going on, whether Ryu would tell us or not," I admitted.