Chapter 3

Sanjeevni Hospital

Nandini was in her Cabin, it was her lunch time. Suddenly there was a knock in her Cabin door.

Nandini: Come in.

Abhi: Hi Nandu.

Nandini: Hi Manyu, How come you are here?

Abhi: I just came to meet you it's long that we met.

Nandini: Yes, I know I was going to call you today.

Abhi: Acha chal bahar lunch karte hai.

Nandini: Thik hai chal.

In the restaurant they got settled and ordered for the food.

Abhi: Tu bata how is life going?

Nandini: It's as usual,nothing interesting. You tell me how is Mukti? it's been while I have talked to her.

Abhi: She is fine. She was asking for you yesterday. So I thought why not go to club or something so that we can enjoy and meet on Saturday.

Nandini: Manyu yaar club, tu janta hai na I don't drink.

Abhi: Please yaar chal na tu drink mat karna.

Nandini: Ok fine I will come but it's not possible on Saturday. I have to attend my school reunion that day.

Abhi: Ok we will go on Sunday. Call Navya too if she is free.

Nandini: Fine I will ask her if she is free.

Abhi: Chal lunch time khatam hogaya tera. I will leave and don't ditch us on Sunday.

Nandini: Haa baba thik hai I will come. Bye.

Abhi: Bye.

Both went for their work and continued till evening.

Manik and his friends were present in a restaurant and were talking.

Cabir: Manik are you taking up any new projects soon?

Manik: Yes I had a meeting with the producer yesterday and I liked the script so I will take up that project. Why are you asking though?

Cabir: I thought you will take a short break because you just wrapped up a shoot.

Manik: No I will continue with this project because I really liked the script.

Mukti: Acha when will your film release?

Manik: Most probably next month.

Mukti: Okay.

Aliya: Guys it been long that we have partied. Let's party what say?

Dhruv: Yes guys let go to club on Saturday.

Manik: It's fine but not on Saturday I have my school reunion to attend, maybe on Sunday?

Mukti: Haa sunday is fine. Abhi will also come along with his cousin.

Aliya: Who Mukti?

Mukti: Arre she is the famous Gynaecologist Nandini. Such a sweetheart she is. I met Abhi through her only. They are bestfriend before cousins. Cabir you must have heard about her she is best friend of Navya.

Cabir: Yes I have heard but never met her in person.

Mukti: You can meet her on Sunday. She is so sweet you all will love her company.

Dhruv: Milna padega Nandini se.

Manik on hearing Nandini thought may be it's her but chucked it saying there are many girls named Nandini.

Aliya: We will meet her on Sunday and Manik you are not ditching us this time.

Manik: Haa baba I will surely come. Promise.

Mukti: Ok then it's final. This Sunday in XYZ club.

Cabir: Ok. Chalo ab sab khana khao mujhe tho bahut bhuk lagi hai.

Dhruv: Tujhe hamesha hi bhuk lagti hai usme ham kuch nahi kar sakte hai.

All started having there lunch after completing their lunch they went outside all the media people surrounded them for a picture. Giving them pose they went from there excusing themselves.

Later Manik and Nandini went to their respective home. Both of them were excited as tomorrow may be they will get to meet their long lost bestfriend. They truly hoped that they would get to see each other.

Nandini in excitement could not sleep the whole night but soon slept around 3am. Manik was also no less he too slept very late.

Nandini got up early,she only had 3 hours of sleep.  After completing her morning routine she went to have her breakfast wishing her Mother and Father Good morning. Completing her breakfast Nandini left for the hospital not before informing Ishita that she would come for lunch and leave to the school.

On the other hand Manik as slept late, he did not get up,he was sleeping till 9am. As he did not come down for breakfast Nyonica went to his room and got surprised seeing him sleep till late.

Nyo: Manu, beta get up.

Manik: Yes Mom 5 mins more.

Nyo: Manu it's already 9 get up. You don't sleep this late is your health ok?

Manik: Mom I slept late yesterday that is why I am late. Now keep it aside and let me wish you. Good morning Mom, saying this he kissed her cheek.

Nyo: Good morning mera bacha now go and have your bath I will go and prepare your breakfast.

Manik got up and went to bathroom to take his bath. He was very happy today obviously all know the reason. After freshening up he went down to have his breakfast.

Manik: Good morning Dad.

Mahesh: Good morning champ. How are you late today?

Manik: I slept late yesterday Dad so I got up late.

Mahesh: Ok then when is your reunion?

Manik: It is in the evening dad. I am free now so I am chilling today.

Mahesh: Ok then you chill Me and your Mom is leaving for office.

Manik: Why mom?

Mahesh: She has to sign some documents.

Manik: Ok then bye.

Mahesh: Bye beta.

Nyo: Bye Manu.

Manik: Bye Mom are you coming early or you will come with Dad?

Nyo: I will come with Mahesh.

Manik: Ok then, I will leave around 5:30.

Nyo: Ok take care.

Manik: You too.

Mahesh and Nyonica left for the office and Manik was left alone in the house.

Author's Note: Hey guys, Next chapter is up. Hope you enjoy reading this chapter.Comment and Vote if you like this chapter. Keep showering your love. Any suggestions are always welcomed.
Stay safe,Stay indoor.

Love,
Author❤️