Chapter 30

It was Sunday and it was the day when Manik was going to come to Mumbai after a very long schedule. He was excited to meet everyone but mostly his Smile. His Smile was also as excited as him for his arrival but the problem was that she could not go to pick him for the same obvious reason.
She was waiting in her house for his arrival.

Here in airport Manik landed and came out of the airport where as usual the paps were standing. As soon as he came he was asked for pose which he gave by his signature thumbs up wala pose.

Manik: Aap logo ko pata kaha se chalta hai?

Paps: Arre sir khabar rakhni padti hai.

Manik: Acha?

Paps: Sir aapne jo posts dala tha uske bare main kya kehna chahte hai?

Manik: Kuch nahi. Aap kya puchna chahte ho?

Paps: Vo kon hai photo main aapke saath.

Manik: Vo tho nahi pata chalega itni jaldi. Chalo late ho raha bye.

He posed for a second and waved them bye.

He completely came out and sat inside his car and drove to his home.

After sometime he reached and he without waiting just rang Nandini's door bell.

Nandini who was waiting for him just ran and opened the door for him. As soon as she saw him she gave a big smile to him and for Manik after seeing her smile he felt peaceful. He came inside and just hugged her tight making her wrap her hands around his shoulder and lock it behind his neck.

Manik: I missed you so so much.

Nandini: I missed you too.

They stayed like that for few minutes and broke the hug he cupped her cheeks and kept looking at her.

Nandini: What?

Manik: Nothing I am just looking at you.
He kept looking at her and leaned a little making her close her eyes. He placed his lips on hers and started kissing and sucking her lips. Nandini to responded by tucking his hair to bring him more down. He bit her lips making her moan and gasp a little taking that as an opportunity he slid his tongue inside her mouth and explored and and corner of her mouth. After getting breathless they broke the kiss and touched their forehead closing their eyes.

Manik: One hell of a welcome it was.

Nandini: Yes right Mr.superstar. Now go get fresh.

Manik: Right away madam.

He went from there while Nandini blushed and lightly slapped her forehead.

After Manik came out she placed their lunch on the table and sat down to have their lunch. Manik who was sitting beside Nandini held her hand and started playing with her fingers.

Nandini: Mani have your lunch?

Manik: You see my hands are busy so Aaahhh.

He opened his mouth asking her to feed him.

Nandini: Is it so? I can see how busy your hands are.

Manik: You can see right then feed me "pointing to his mouth"

Nandini came closer to him and kissed his cheeks.

Manik: What was that for?

Nandini shrugged her shoulder.

Nandini: You looked so cute so I couldn't resist.

Manik: Instead of cheeks you could have kissed somewhere else you know where? "pointing at his lips"