Chapter 9

For few days Nandini was not herself she would zone out between the conversation, she would mostly in her room and work.
Seeing her like this Manik was tensed and would try to talk to her but Nandini immediately would change the topic.

One day when Manik was shooting and Nandini was just passing by she stopped to take a look and Manik had to shoot with his coactress. By now everyone knew that Manik and Nandini are close so nobody stoped her. He was rehearsing when he saw Nandini and waved at her and she smiled and waved at him in return. He gestured through action that should he come to her but she just shook her head in No.
The shoot started and the scene was Manik flirting with the girl.

Manik was not able to concentrate because he was not comfortable flirting with other women in front of Nandini and he just didn't know why was he so uncomfortable. He tried two to three time but later the director just packed up for the day and said that they would continue the next day.

Manik was just thinking why was so concious in front of Nandini to flirt with other women that too it was just acting. He was confused all over and he could not just point at what was wrong.Manik then walked to Nandini and they walked in silence both with the same thoughts and same feeling.

Nandini: Manik, what happened?

Manik: Nothing. Why do you ask?

Nandini: You are so silent, so unlike you.

Manik: No I was just thinking something.

Suddenly, both them were acting different. Manik would always be carefree around her but today he was lost and Nandini who smile and laugh at him was so silent with him. With all thoughts around their head both reached their room and entered their room without saying bye to each other.

Manik took bath to calm his mind but it did not work, he was thinking about all that happened with him today he had this weird feeling pass by which he could not point at, he was suddenly worried about how would she feel, how he was not comfortable her seeing their intimate scene. Though this was not new to him but this new feeling emerging is definitely something.

He was just frustrated at this thought and laid down to get some sleep which he got after sometime.

Nandini in her room was pacing from one side to the other she was just remembering her talk with Navya this morning.

Nandini: Hi Navya, how are you?

Navya: I am good but you don't sound good.

Nandini: It's nothing, I am just tired.

Navya: Non sense Nandu, just tell me what is bothering you?

Nandini: I am so much confused here.

Navya: What is the matter Nandu?

Nandini then reluctantly said everything to her and Navya patiently listening to her.

Nandini: I don't know Navya, why do I feel like this.

Navya: Okay first calm down Nandu, and tell me why did you feel bad when he was with other girl and that too he was just doing his work. Why do you feel that weird feeling when he  hugs you? You have hugged him before remember?

Nandini: Navya please tell me what I am thinking is not right?

Navya: Yes my dear what you are thinking is absolutely right.

Nandini: No Navya this is not right, he is my best friend.

Navya: Nandu, So what if he is your best friend you can't run away from this feeling.

Nandini: This will ruin our friendship Navu.

Navya: No Nandu, first accept your feelings and then tell him maybe he too feels the same if not which is not possible but imagine if he don't reciprocate tell him and make that clear to him that this will not effect your friendship.

There was long silence on both the sides.

Nandini: I like him Navya. I like him.

Navya: Finally you accepted you feeling now go tell him.

Nandini: Yes I will tell him soon. Thank you Navya,Thank you so much.

Navya: Yeh Thankyou baad ke liye bacha ke rakhna jab tum dono ki love story chalu hogi.

Nandini: Shut up Navu and bye I already late to University.

Navya: Bye and all the best.

Nandini was pacing around to think about how to tell him and will he accept her feelings, will their friendship remain the same?

She realised that keeping this feelings to herself will only be toxic to her and also their relationship so she decided to tell him her tomorrow.

Next day Manik had early shoot so he was busy and Nandini did not get a chance to speak to him because of his shoot so she decided she would tell him at dinner.

Shooting Studio

Today's shoot was in a studio nearby, they had to shoot a dance sequence today.

Manik was ready along with his partner the rehearsal was already done.As the song started Manik imagined his coactress as Nandini.

Surkh wala, soz wala, faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se zyada
Waise wala love

Manik kept his hand on her waist and swayed keeping the eye contact. He twirled her and she slipped of his hand and began running behind the pillar hide from him.

Ishq wala love
Hua jo dard bhi to hamko aaj kuchh zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Yeh kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua

Ishq wala love
Agar yeh usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Manik ran behind her to catch her but she continued running away giggling.

Meri neend jaise pehli baar tooti ho
Aankhein malke maine dekhi hai subah

Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshni din chadha
Ishq wala love

She stood in front of him and palmed his eyes lightly making him feel her presence but soon she ran away giggling. He stood in the middle and roamed his eyes around.

Jhaanke baadlon ki jaali ke peechhe se
Ghare chandni yeh mujhko itna
Leke noor sa woh chand mera yahin pe hai chhupa chhupa hua
Ishq wala love

He spotted her behind the pillar peeking and ran towards her smiling.

Hua jo dard bhi to hamko aaj kuchh zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Yeh kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar yeh usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

She ran from there and Manik behind her smiling and laughing with her.

Hoooo... o... o...

Kyun na ise hota, jo milte tum
Ho jaate ghum saath mere
Hote hote hoga samjhaye hum
Tham ja yeh tham o dil mere
Toota sa tha - sa tha tara jab gira
Zara zyada-zyada mangoon dil tera
Kabhi zyada-zyada maane na dil yeh sarfira
Ishq wala love
Bada yeh dil naadan tha, par aaj kuchh zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Jo khone ka tha dar tujhe
Pata nahin kyun zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Hua jo dard bhi to hamko aaj kuchh zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Yeh kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar yeh usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

He soon caught her and held her above the ground and twirled her and kept her on the ground, he back hugged her and swayed a little and holding her one hand pushed her and again pulled her in his arms.At last he hugged her.

Director: Cut, good shot Manik.

Manik who was in trance got out of it and looked here and there searching for Nandini. He realised that he was imagining her in place of Divya and rubbed his face from his hands.

Author's Note: Hey guys,here is the next chapter.Hope you enjoy reading this chapter.Comment and Vote if you like this chapter. Keep showering your love. Any suggestions are always welcomed.
Stay safe,Stay indoor.

Love,
Author❤️