Chapter 26

Next day
Both of them were sitting before the interviewer just to introduce themselves.

Interviewer: Hii Manik Sir and Nandini ma'am I am Kavya. Big fan sir.

Manik: Hii Kavya Thank you.

Kavya: I am sure Manik Sir knows the process, Nandini ma'am just be calm and go with the flow.

Nandini: Ok.

Kavya: Ok so can we start?

Manik: Yes please.

As soon as he said this Kavya indicated everyone to start.

Kavya: *Looking at camera* Hello everyone, Welcome to Bff season 2. So today we have a very talented, everyone's crush, a very handsome and happy person Manik Malhotra here and with him we have very pretty and always smiling Dr. Nandini Murthy with us.

Kavya: Welcome Sir and Ma'am. As it is your first time doing this segment can you tell the audience about how do you feel.

Manik: Thankyou for the welcome and about how do I feel. I am excited hope you ask fun questions.

Kavya: Offcourse Sir.

Nandini: By the way very beautiful introduction.

Kavya: Thank you so much but it's from my heart I love Manik sir but I adore your smile.

Nandini: Thank you Kavya.

Kavya:So to start with the segment the first round is purane kisse. So in this you will be relieving the old memories.
I have heard that you both are best friends from childhood is that correct?

Manik: Yes we are umm it's almost 12 years. Right *looking at Nandini*.

Nandini: Yes, we became friends in high school.

Kavya: Ohh wow can you please tell your story.

Manik: Ok so in high school on first day when I entered the class I saw this new face sitting alone and I being a introvert had no friend except one who had been transferred to some other place the same year. So I came and sat beside her to which she gave me big smile which automatically made me smile at her. After which she introduced her and then that was it, she could not stop talking and I being introvert just sat beside and listened.

Nandini: Ohh hello you were so silent that I just had to talk so that somehow I don't get bored with this boring insaan. You know for about one week I was the one doing all the talking and after one week he started opening up to me.

Kavya: Intresting so from then you are like best of friends.

Nandini: I would say yes and no.

Kavya: Huhh?

Manik: Actually we became best friends but just for two years and after that we lost touch with each other because her father shifted his business to Delhi so she stayed their.

Kavya:So how did you meet again?

Nandini: School reunion. Last year we had school reunion we met there.

Kavya: So much twist.

Manik: Hai na but no one could fulfill each other's void in our life. There's some strange connection between us that we can't explain. She makes me happy and smile on my worst day also.

Nandini: Yes matlab hum kitne baar bhi alag hue hai destiny has bought us together.

Kavya: Aww I just wish you become a couple.

This made both of them smile who looked at each other secretly.

Kavya: Okk so can we proceed to round two?