Chapter 8

Next three days went with both of them busy with their own works.
Nandini would go in the morning and come late evening and Manik would be out whole day for the shoot.
So today he had Manik had late shoot so he thought to spend time with Nandini.

Manik knocked at her door in the morning.Nandini who was getting ready opened the door.

Nandini: Woah, Manik Malhotra at my door, how may I help you sir?

Manik: Shut your act Smile.

Nandini: Waise how come you here early morning, no shoot?

Manik: I have my schedule late today.
Saying this he made himself comfortable in the bed.

Nandini who was in the middle of getting ready shook her head in disbelief and continued her work

Nandini: Mani, waise where is your shoot going on?

Manik:Arre it's just behind the hotel, beach shoot.

Nandini: Ohh wow, Mani can I come and see the shoot please.

Manik: Ofcourse smile you don't need to say please.

Nandini: Thank you, I will come in the evening.

Manik: Okay.

Nandini: Chalo now I am getting late see you later.

Manik: Ohho Madam, you look great in this professional look and wait I have to towards your college so I will drop you.

Nandini: But Manik what will others think.

Manik: Let them think whatever they want, but you are coming with me and that's final.

Nandini: Okay, wait I will take my bag.

Both of them sat in the car and drove towards ther destination.

Later in the evening Manik was shooting on the beach and Nandini who came from university went to hotel changed her dress and came to beach area.

Here as Manik was shooting, he did not realise that Nandini was watching him performing.
It was a romantic shoot so Manik and the heroine had to do a little intimate scenes. They just had to act like they are going to kiss but later got interrupted so they could not kiss.

Nandini who was standing at a side saw this and got a little uncomfortable. She could not see Manik doing intimate scene so she just went to other side of the beach and sat there.

She was thinking to herself that why she was not able to see him with other women even if she knew that he was just acting and also the fact that she should not feel like this because they are just best friends. She could not pinpoint at her feelings at this point.

Manik after completing his shoot remembered about Nandini that she was about to come to see the shoot.He searched for her and then spot her at the other side of the beach and came to her running and sat beside her keeping his hand on her shoulder.

Manik: Smile what happened, you were going to see the shoot right.

Nandini: Yeah I just came here, I was standing there and saw the shoot.

Manik:So how was it?

Nandini: It's good, I mean I did not know you have to shoot a single scene this many times.

Manik: I know right, such a task. But what happened to you?

Nandini: What happened, Nothing.

Manik: No you are not the talking.

Nandini: What Manik can't you here I am talking.

Manik: You are just answering my question and you called me Manik so there is something bothering you.

Nandini: Mani it's nothing, I am just having headache.

Manik: Arre why did you not tell me, come have your dinner and go to sleep.

Nandini: It's okay Mani, I am feeling good here.

Manik: Ok of you say soo.

Nandini: You say completed the shoot?

Manik: Yeah, waise are you free tomorrow?

Nandini: Yeah it's Sunday so I don't have work.

Manik: Good, So tomorrow we will go for site seeing I am also free tomorrow.

Nandini: Great so be ready at 4:30 because we are going to see the sun rise.

Manik: Smile, don't you think 4:30 is too early.

Nandini: Mani, If you have to come with me then you have to wake up early.

Manik: Fine, now chalo I am hungry.

Both of them proceded to have their dinner and took the place, when they were having the dinner Manik's costar Divya came and said.

Divya: Hi Manik can I join you guys for dinner.

Manik: Umm yaa sure. By the this is Nandini my best friend and Nandini this is Divya.

Nandini: Who doesn't know her? Nice to meet you Divya.

Divya: Nice to meet you too Nandini.
By the way I thought you both are like dating.

Manik laughed at this.

Manik: No we are not dating we are just best friends.

Nandini felt hurt on hearing just best friends but ignored it and smiled at them still all confused about why she was feeling like that.

They continued with their dinner and bid each other bye and went to their room.

Nandini went to her room freshened up and lied on her bed thinking about all that happened.

She was being all upset that Manik said that they are just best friends and how she did not like him being this close with other girl even it is meant for the shoot, but on the other side she was thinking that he is right they are just best friends she should not feel anything more than that as it will ruin their friendship.

She then sat on the bed and said to herself "Nandini you need to stop thinking nonsense and get some sleep, you are tired that's it just get some sleep"

She again lied down and after an hour of turning and tossing she fell asleep.

Author's Note: Hey guys,here is the next chapter.Hope you enjoy reading this chapter.Comment and Vote if you like this chapter. Keep showering your love. Any suggestions are always welcomed.
Stay safe,Stay indoor.

Love,
Author❤️