Chapter 13

After lots of struggle Manik managed to manofy Nandini and both went back to their rooms. Nandini was completing some of her pending works just then her phone pinged with a message from none other than her hero.

Manik: Get ready at 5:30 in morning we are going out.

Nandini: What? this early?

Manik: Yup and now no more questions. You will get know tomorrow. Good night Smile.

Nandini huffed at this but replied.

Nandini: Good night Mani.

She kept her phone and smiled at herself with a little blush and then slapped her forehead for behaving like a teenage girl.

Soon she slept thinking about where will be Manik taking her. On the other side Manik too was excited as well as little nervous about how will his surprise go but nevertheless he shook his head and slept.

Both of them got up and got ready at time and correct at 5:30 Manik came to her door.

Nandini opened the door and said.

Nandini: Kya baat hai Mr

Nandini: Kya baat hai Mr. Malhotra aaj ekdum time pe ready ho gaye.

Manik: Ji Miss. Murthy aapke saath date pe jo jana hai.

Both of them were ready so they just walked out of the hotel with Manik being a little careful around.

Nandini: Itne jaldi konsa date hota hai Mani.

Manik: Relax baba you will enjoy.

Manik took her hand and started walking to a bike making Nandini sequeal in delight.

Nandini: Mani we are going in this?

Manik nodded at her which made her hug him taking him by surprise.
Seeing her excitement Manik chuckled at that and said.

Manik: Will you keep on admiring or do you want a ride?

Nandini: Ofcourse I want a ride.

Both of them got settled in bike with Nandini clutching his shoulder and Manik adjusting his side mirror to get her view.