Chapter 7

It was already one week to the incident and everything was going well. Manan always had their way to start the conversation and long it for atleast an hour.

Manik was talking to his manager and asking about his schedule.

Manager: Sir your next film shooting is going to be in Goa and that to in two days.

Manik: Two days, why didn't you informed me earlier?

Manager: Sir we were informed about this yesterday.

Manik: Ok get everything ready we will leave tomorrow early morning.

Manager: Ok sir anything else?

Manik: No, that's it.

Manik went to Neyonica's room.

Manik: Mom I have to leave for Goa Tomorrow for next film shoot.

Neyonica: Why hurry?

Manik: They just informed yesterday so I will be leaving tomorrow early morning.

Neyonica: Ok for how many days?

Manik: I don't know Mom it depends.

Neyonica: Okay so I will pack you bags.

Manik: Thank you Mom.

Sanjeevni Hospital/College

Nandini was taking lecture while a peun came and informed that Dean is calling her.
Nandini left from there to dean's office and knocked the door.

Dean: Come in

Nandini: Sir you called me?

Dean:Oh yes Nandini take your seat.Actually you are invited for being a guest lecturer in Goa's best medical college.

Nandini: But sir me?

Dean: Yes Nandini you and your all the arrangements will be taken care by them so it's just for a month.

Nandini: Sir when will I have to go?

Dean: In next three days whenever you want.

Nandini: Ok sir I will go.

Dean: Thankyou Nandini now can continue with your class.

Nandini: Thank you Sir.

Nandini then continued her work after which she went home and informed her parents about her departure to Goa.

Next day Manik flew to Goa and got settled in the hotel.

Nandini also flew after two days and she was received by the University incharge.

Person: Ma'am your room is booked in this hotel and if you have any problem here is my number.

Nandini: Thankyou.

Nandini went inside and completed the check in formalities and went to her room.

As she was free the next she decided to get fresh and take stroll in the garden.

Nandini freshened up had her lunch and went to garden for a walk.

Manik on the other side had to shoot from the next day. As he was getting bored he decided to take a look at the hotel. He started roaming around and passed the garden area and when he was passing he saw a familiar figure walking, he brushed the thoughts the next second because it was not possible. Suddenly the person turned around shocking Manik. Manik walked towards her and said.

Manik: Nandini?

Nandini saw Manik and was shocked to see him here.

Nandini: Manik you here?