Chapter 19

Manik pulled her with him and took her to his room. As soon as they reached Nandini pulled her hands and looked around.

Manik looked at her and realised she was ignoring him. He poked her shoulder and she shrugged his hands.

Manik: Nandini.

She ignored him and moved away from him.

Manik: Smile are you ignoring me.

Still no reply from her. He went to her and pulled her to him making her crash into his chest.

Nandini: What is this Manik?

Manik: Why are you ignoring me?

Nandini: You know the reason.

Manik: Ohh so you are angry because of what I said that downstairs.

Nandini: Yes.

Manik: You know I was just teasing you.

Nandini: Ohh you were not teasing me you were embarrassing me you openly told them about us.

Manik: Baby there is nothing to be embarrassed about they knew about us even before I said it.

Nandini:*wispering* I know.

Manik: And the teasing part you were also teasing me so I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine Ms.Doctor *with a teasing smile*.

Nandini frowning at him just slapped his hand away to which Manik laughed and pulled her into a hug kissing her hair.

Nandini: Now show me your room.

Manik: No let me stay like this.

Nandini: What is up with you today? *Breaking the hug* You are being clingy more than usual.

Manik: Nothing I miss spending time with you alone.

Nandini: Aww Mani I also miss our alone time but we were away from family for so many days so now we have to spend some time with them too. Right Mani?

Manik: Hmm you are right.

Nandini: Then chalo mujhe home tour dedo.

Both of them went around his house while Manik showing her around holding each others hand.

Nandini: Mani are you free tonight?

Manik: Why, are you taking me on a date?

Nandini: No.

Manik: Why are asking then?

Nandini: Because Mumma and Papa called you for dinner and my friends are also coming.

Manik: Ohh I am free today and from next week I have tight schedule for the shooting this week is a bit flexible.

Nandini: Good and yes call Dhruv and Aliya and ask them to come too.

Manik: Ok Madam as you say.

He called both of them and informed while Nandini called Navya and asked her to call Cabir and invite him for dinner.

Nandini: Chalo Manik, Aunty and Uncle must be waiting.

Manik nodded and both of them got down.

Neyo: Ohh you both came I was just going to call you both.

Nandini: Aunty I will leave now.

Mahesh: Arre where to? Just wait and have tea with us.

Manik: Yeah wait Smile we will leave together.