Chapter 25

So one week passed by and today it was Saturday the premiere day. Both of them were getting ready in their home for the event. After Manik got ready he knocked at Nandini's.

Nandini:*opening the door* Manik just a minute I will bring my phone.

While when Manik saw her he just stood there awestruck.

Nandini: Chalo I am ready.
Saying this she looked at him to see him checking her out which made her smirk.

Nandini:*wispering in his ears* Earth to handsome.

Manik: You look different.

Nandini: I hope good different.

Manik: Yes ofcourse, you look damn hot, Smile

Nandini:*blushing* Thankyou and you look sexy my hero.

Manik: Your hero?

Nandini: Mhmm-hmm, let's go superstar you don't want to be late for your own movie premiere.

Manik: *forwarding his hand* May I?

Nandini smiled and gave her hand in his.

Together they sat in the car and the driver started the car.

Manik looked at Nandini to see her a bit nervous he knew that she is not comfortable around camera but for him she was coming along.

Manik shifted towards her and entwined there hands.

Manik: Don't worry Nandini you will be fine there and also all our friends will be there for the premiere and also Mom Dad are also coming so you will not be alone and we will enter along with them.

Nandini: I don't know but I am just a bit nervous but don't worry I am fine.

Soon they reached the venue and as soon as the driver stopped near the gate all the camera was on them and there were lots of flashes. Seeing which Nandini took a deep breath.

Manik got down the car and at the same time Nandini too got down and came to Manik's side to which he immediately placed his hands on her back and posed for camera.