Chapter 16

It was after two days Manik was waiting for Nandini outside the airport even after Nandini saying him not to pick her up.

Nandini came outside and picked her phone to call a cab but as she switched on her phone she got a message from Manik.

Manik: Turn to your left.

Nandini looked around to see Manik waving at her from her left which brought a big smile on her face.

She went and jumped on him for a hug.

Nandini: I missed you.

Manik: I missed you too smile.

Both of them broke off and took a step back.

Nandini: But what are you doing here? I told you I will get a cab.

Manik: I just wanted to see you the first thing.

Nandini: What about the paps?

Manik: I got my Mom's car so it's safe.

Nandini: Mani it's too much.

Manik: It's never too much now shh and get in the car.

Manik loaded her luggage and then started driving to her Mansion. He entwined their hands and kept on her thigh making her shy away.

Nandini: So how is your work going?

Manik: As usual I am busy with shooting and thankfully it's here in Mumbai.

Nandini: That's good Mani and I also want to watch your new movie I have heard it's amazing reviews.

Manik: Yeah we can see it together actually when you will come home for lunch tomorrow we can watch it there in home theatre.

Nandini: You sure, Aunty won't mind?

Manik: No babe she is excited to meet you and she keeps asking about you whenever we talk on phone.

Nandini: I am just nervous you know.

Manik: It's nothing smile, I know she will love you once she meets actually no she is already in love with you.

Nandini: How do you know this?

Manik: I know my Mom smile.

Nandini: And what about your Dad?

Manik: Ohh he is been happy that I am bringing you home who I have been crazily talking about all these years.

Nandini: I hope what you are saying is true.

Manik kissed her back of hand and continued driving. They reached and Manik helped her with the luggage.

Nandini: You are not coming in?

Manik: Umm No.

Nandini: Ohh come on Mumma and Papa will love to meet you.

Manik: Are you sure?

Nandini: Yes Mani.

They walked to the door and pressed the bell. The door opened and as soon as Nandini saw her mother she hugged her.

Nandini: Mumma I missed you.

Ishita: I missed you too mera bacha. Come inside.

Nandini: Umm Mumma * looking at her side* this is Manik and Manik Mumma.

Manik: Hello aunty.

Ishita: Hi beta, finally got to meet you. Come inside.

Both of them stepped inside while Nandini asked Ishita.