Chapter 5

Next day as it was Sunday all were lazing around and in the afternoon Abhi and Mukti came to Murthy Mansion.

Abhi: Good afternoon Mama and Mami.

Mukti: Good afternoon all.

Ishita: Arre Abhi, Mukti bahut dino baad aaye ghar.

Raman: Haa bhai Abhi, Mama ko tho bhul hi gaye.

Abhi: Nahi Mama, you know work and all is very hectic. Isiliye tho aaj aaye aap log se milne. Waise Nandu kaha hai?

Nandini: Hi Manyu,Hi Mukti.
She hugged both of them and sat beside them.

Ishita: Lunch karke aaye ho yaa hamare saath hi karoge.

Mukti: Mami hum aap ke sath lunch karenge aapke haath ka khana kon miss karega.

Ishita: Bahut maska lagana sikh gayi hai Mukti. Abhi chalo lunch lagati hu main baitho.

Nandini: Maa aap bhi baitho main khana lagati hu.
All sat and started having their lunch.

Abhi: Waise Nandu tu tho viral ho gayi kal social media pe.

Raman: Kyu aisa kya hua kal?

Mukti: Arre Mama, yeh aur Manik malhotra best friends aur hame bataya bhi nahi. Kal inki ek post viral ho gayi and they are like all over.

Ishita: Kon vo Film star Manik Malhotra?

Nandini: Haa Maa, actually you know Manik I was talking about yesterday

Ishita: Yes. Ok So he is the one?

Nandini: Yes Maa I did not both of them are same so we met yesterday and there I came to know that My friend Manik and Manik malhotra is same and I did not recognise him at all in films.

Mukti: Ohh so you didn't know? That's what I thought how come both of you know each other and I don't know.

Abhi: Mama I am taking Nandini to club today and I will take her to my apartment.

Raman: Ok but take care.

Mukti: Don't worry Mama, some of my friends are also coming.

At evening around 7 all got ready and left for the club.

In the car
Nandini: Manyu I don't understand why are you taking me to club I don't drink and now tho Mukti's friends are also coming whom I don't know at all.

Mukti: Nandu yaar Navya is there to give you company and my friends are not that bad.

Nandini: Now when did I say that.

Abhi: Nandu you will enjoy their company I have met them and they are cool.

Nandini: Thik hai sunne tho nahi wale meri.
They reached the club where all were waiting for them except Manik.

Nandini hugged Navya and Mukti hugged everyone and introduced everyone to Nandini.

Nandini was like is she going to party with this celebrities. To surprise her more Manik also came and greeted all of them. He was all in hoodies and glasses so that media doesn't capture him anywhere.

Manik came forward and hugged Nandini and she too hugged him back.

Nandini: Manik how come you are here?

Mukti: Nandu he is also my friend.

Nandini: You knew he was coming and you did not inform me Mukti this is not fair.

Mukti: Just a small surprise for you.

Cabir: Haa aur yeh kya tum log kaise jante ho ek dusre ko aur vo bhi best friends.