Chapter 6

Next day Manik had his final signing of his next project which went well after which whole day he was busy. In the afternoon he got a call from Cabir.

Cabir: Hello Manik tu kaha hai?

Manik: Main tho producer ke saath final discussion ke liye aaya hu? Kyu puch raha hai?

Cabir: Subhe se tune Insta khola?

Manik: Nahi tho aise kyu puch raha tu?

Cabir: Tere fans ne Aag laga di. Kal jab tu aur Nandini dance kar rahe the kisi ne vo photo Insta pe dal di hai and aur log soch rahe hai tum dono date kar rahe ho.

Manik: Cabir yeh sab tho chalta rehta hai Ignore it.

Cabir: Arre tera thik hai Nandini ne dekh liya tho?

Manik: Oo freak Cabir, I will call you later.

Manik immediately called Nandini but she did not pick up as she was attending her patient.
Manik thought that she was upset after seeing the post so she is not picking up the phone. He called her twice but she was not picking up. Without thinking anything he rushed to her hospital to clear out the confusion.
On the way when he was almost near to her hospital he got a call from her.
He immediately stopped his car and picked up the call.

Manik: Nandini listen don't take this seriously this are just rumours, and I am sorry about all this. Please don't be upset.

Nandini was shocked to hear his rant and got confused that why would she be upset.

Nandini: Manik Manik calm down I can't understand a single thing you are saying and why are sorry?

Manik: You are not upset?

Nandini: Why should I be upset?

Manik: Are you in the hospital?

Nandini: Manik you did not answer?

Manik: First you answer.

Nandini: Yes I am in the hospital.

Manik: Okay stay there I am coming in a minute.

Nandini: What? Manik why are you coming here?

Manik: I need to talk to you.

Nandini: Manik wait, where are you? I will come there if you come here your fans won't leave you.

Manik: I am just a minute away from your hospital near the general store.

Nandini: Okay, stay there I am coming.

Nandini quickly took her things and went towards his car. She quickly got in and asked.

Nandini: Manik what happened why were you saying sorry? And why are you here.

Manik grabbed her hands and asked: Nandini you are not angry right?

Nandini: Manik why will I be angry?

Manik: Why were you not picking up my calls?

Nandini: Arre I was attending my patients. Now tell me what is the reason otherwise I will get angry now.

Manik narrated that happened and Nandini laughed at this.

Manik: Nandini you are laughing Meri jaan nikal gayi thi.

Nandini: Aww Manik tum mujhe itna buddhu samjhte ho kya? I know you are a celebrity aur aise har ladkiyon ke sath tumahare linkup hote rehnge when you hang out with them.

Manik: Mujhe aadat hai Nandini, I thought you are new to this and when you did not pick up my call I thought you are angry and I did not want to ruin our friendship when I got you back after years.

Nandini: Manik you are making me emotional now. And I too don't want to ruin this friendship. Acha ab sab clear ho gaya?

Manik: Yes.

Nandini: Tho chalo yaha se hum bich raste main hai.

Manik: Ohh haa.
He started driving.

Manik: Kaha jana hai?

Nandini: Mujhe bhuk lagi hai. Koi restaurant le chalo.

Manik: Ok Madam.

Nandini: Tumhara shoot nahi tha kya?

Manik: Shoot tho nahi tha par ek meeting thi vo complete karke aaya.

Nandini: Tumahari ek film aane wali thi vo kab release ho rahi hai.

Manik: Wo tho next month aa rahi hai uska trailor ek do din main aa jayega and pehle main tumhe hi dikhaunga.

Nandini: Aur vo kyu Mani.

Manik: Vo isliye Smile kyuki you pushed me into this acting and after you went I started getting Ad film and then it went on.

Nandini: Mani it was your talent and destiny if not me some other way you would have entered into acting.

Manik: That I don't know, you are special to me and will always will be.

Nandini: Even if you have your girlfriend?

Manik: Yes even if I have my girlfriend.

Nandini smiled widest on hearing this confession.

Nandini: And you know you are also special for me.

Manik: Ofcourse I have to be special for you. Saying this he winked at her.

Nandini muttered 'self-obssessed'.

Manik: I heard that.

Nandini: It was meant to be heard idiot.

They reached the restaurant and on entering manager came running seeing Manik.

Manager: How may I help you sir?

Manik: A table for two.

Manager: Ofcourse sir, please follow.

They took their place and ordered for food.

Nandini: Bade log hai yaha pe.

Manik: Ohh hello tum kya kam ho Mumbai ki best gynaecologist ho.

Nandini: Yaa right.

They had their lunch with lots of gossip, laughing and later Manik dropped Nandini at her home and left to his home.It was already evening, Manik messaged her that he reached home.

Manik on his Insta posted a funny story for which he got a sarcastic comment from Nandini and this lead to a long chatting session with each other. Both didn't realise that they were talking for long time. When they were called for dinner they came to know that they were chatting for long hours.

Author's Note: Hey guys,here is the next chapter.Hope you enjoy reading this chapter.Comment and Vote if you like this chapter. Keep showering your love. Any suggestions are always welcomed.
Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers out there love to all of them.
Stay safe,Stay indoor.

Love,
Author❤️