Chapter 22

Two months went by and everyone were settled in their life. Nandini has completed her shifting and setting up her new apartment with Manik by her side. They both were going strong with them being secret from their friends and Manik's fans successfully.

In this two months Manik and Nandini would start their day with jogging which was followed by Nandini preparing breakfast for both of them.Manik as soon as gets fresh comes to Nandini's and they both have breakfast together. Later both of them go to their respective work and when they return home they would be on their own because there was no fix timing for their return. While on some weekends they would spend their time with friends and today was one of that day.

All of them were in Manik's house and were chitchatting while Nandini was nervous this was seen by Manik and he sighed.

He stood up and went to a room while he indicated Nandini to come inside which made her frown.

Nandini: I will just come.

Navya: Where?

Nandini: Umm Washroom.

Navya: Ohh okay.

Nandini went inside where Manik went and as soon as she entered Manik closed the door.

Nandini: Mani what? Why did you close the door.

Manik: Because I wanted to speak to you.

Nandini: About what?

Manik: Do you want to tell them now? Because we can wait.

Nandini: We decided right we will tell them,then what happened? Do you want to still wait?

Manik: No no Smile you are taking me wrong. I am more than willing to tell them but it's about you, you were nervous there outside.

Nandini: No it's not about that. I am just nervous about their reaction.

Manik: Nandu they already love you and they are our friends they will be happy for us.

Nandini: I know it's just...

Manik: It's okay Smile*saying this he hugged her*

Nandini rested her head near his heart and sighed.

Nandini: Mani.

Manik: Hmm.

Nandini: I am ready. Let's go and tell them.

Manik broke the hug and smiled huge taking her face in between his palms he kissed her forehead.

Manik: Let's go.

Manik took her hand and both went out hand in hand.

Manik:*clearing his throat* Guys.

All of them looked at Nandini and Manik and frowned.

Mukti: What happened Manik?

Manik: We wanted to tell you something.

Aliya: Don't tell me you guys are....

All of them looked at their joined hands and then at them.

Dhruv:Buddy?

Manik: Umm I know what you all are thinking.

Mukti: So tell us is it true?

Manik: Yes

Nandini nodded and all others stood there shocked except Cabir and Navya.

Aliya: From when?

Nandini: From four months.

Dhruv: What?