Chapter 20

Two days passed in giffy, with all the preparation and setting up the place they did not realise how the time was passing and right now all are getting ready for the house warming ceremony.

Nandini only invited some close people for the pooja. She had to keep it personal and did not want invite whole lot of people so only people were her parents, Abhi and his parents FAB5, Navya and her parents, Manik's parents and some of her close colleague.

Nandini got ready and came down while Abhi with his family were also staying in Murthy Mansion.

Nandini: Mumma is everything ready?

Ishita: Yes Nandu everything is ready we were just waiting for you.

Nandini: Yes I am ready we can leave.

Raman: Chalo Abhi tho already waha hai sab preparation dekh raha hai.

Mukti: Yes Nandu he has already called me to ask where are we.

Nandini: I know now let's go,bua chalo.

All of them went in two cars and it was just 15mins from the Mansion. They soon reached the building and went inside. The building was about 25 floor and her apartment was in 18 floor.

Vidya(Nandini's bua): Nandu building tho bahut acha hai.

Nandini: Hai na upar se dekho kya view hai bua aur area bhi acha hai isiliye maine liya yaha se sab kuch pass mein hi hai.

Vidya: Haan aur Abhi aur Mukti bhi jyada dur nahi rehte.

Mukti: Haan yaha se sirf 5min walking hai.

Raman: Acha hai mujhe jyada tension nahi hogi Manik bhi yahi rehta hai tho we have some assurance.

Mukti: Nandu konse floor mein hai tu?

Ishita: 18main hai na.

Nandini: Haan.

Mukti: Ohh Manik ka bhi vo hi floor hai.

Nandini: Pata hai mujhe. Uska tho do apartment joint hai na.

Mukti: Haan. Matlab vo floor main sirf tum dono hi ho.

They reached the floor after some looking around and Nandini showing them everything.

They entered inside to see Panditji setting up everything for pooja.

Ishita: Namaste Panditji.

Panditji: Namaste. Aap log sahi samay par aaye hai bas sirf 15-20min mein shuru karenge.

Ishita: Ji aur yeh sab samaan jo apne mangvaye the.

Panditji: Yaha rakh dijiye.

Ishita: Ji.

Till that time everyone started coming . Soon Neyo and Mahesh came making Nandini greet them.

Nandini: Thank you for coming Uncle Aunty.

Mahesh: Ohh you called so we had to come.

Neyo: Your house looks beautiful Nandini.

Nandini: Thank you aunty.

Neyo: And you look beautiful in Saree.