4

TO SAY SAOIRSE WAS DISAPPOINTED would be an understatement

TO SAY SAOIRSE WAS DISAPPOINTED would be an understatement. The was no trust fund. Her parents hadn't set any money back for her. Not a penny. She was beyond gutted to come to the terms that she may not be going to France.

The feeling was worsened by the fact that when she mentioned it to her parents they just laughed at her until they realised she was being serious. Her parents then explained that they had no money for her and they couldn't afford the trip.

Eileen feeling sorry for the girl decided to treat her with a chippy for dinner. It wasn't Saoirse' favourite place to eat but it was a change from her mother's dinners which she was happy with.

However, Saoirse then realised that she's be the one that'd have to go collect it. Realising this she lost all the happy feeling as she really could not be bothered going outside. Especially on a Friday night. The night Fionnula's chippy was the busiest.

Saoirse took her parents orders and the money for it and left, wanting to get there quick as she knew it would be busy and she wanted to be home quickly.

She eventually got to the chippy and spotted Erin and Orla inside ordering. "Seven bags of chips. Twelve chicken nuggets. One small battered hotdog. One plain chicken burger." Saoirse hears Erin read off a list as she walks into the chippy.

Fionnula getting irritated and fed up by the girl and the long order snatch's the list shouting "Give me that. Move." "Thank you, Fionnula." Erin mutters walking away just as Clare walks in.

Erin turns noticing her two friends she smiles and asks "All right you two? Any joy with the trust fund?" Clare shakes her head. "Nah. According to my Ma we're actually quite poor."

"Aye, me aswell. My ma and da got a right laugh out of it when I asked." Saoirse grits through her teeth in annoyance. "Aye, I think we might be as well." Erin agrees with the two.

"What's yours?" Fionnula shouts at Saoirse cutting girls off. "Just three fish suppers, Fionnula." Saoirse answers simply. Fionnula write the order down before turning to Clare. "And you?"

The small blonde becomes flustered at the extremely intimidating older woman and stutters out "Uh, can I please get one fish supper and one cowboy special, please Fionnula, thank you please."

"It'll be ready when it's ready." Fionnula tells both girls and walks off at the same time Michelle and James enter the chippy.

Michelle approaches her friends looking extremely pissed as James follows after her timidly. "Well, Jenny Joyce was talking through her fat hole about this trust fund thing."

"What's yours?" Fionnula returns asking Michelle. "Don't rush me, Fionnula!" Michelle shouts back seeming stressed.

"Where the fuck are we going to get the money for Paris now?" Michelle question her friends. "We could sell our organs." Orla suggests.