20

THE TEENS STOOD WITH MISS DE BRUN staring at the photos on the wall as they projected their struggles onto her

THE TEENS STOOD WITH MISS DE BRUN staring at the photos on the wall as they projected their struggles onto her. The six of them had given up on their poetry task. "It was difficult, so you've just given up? You might fail, so why bother trying?" She spoke up from behind them.

"Exactly. Told you she'd understand." Michelle smirks nudging Saoirse while the others frown. "Have you ever stopped to look at these? These faces from the past. They're not so different from you, really. They had dreams like you do. They had...ambitions. But now, they're gone. Dead. Dust." Ms De Brún spoke on staring at the photos.

Clare moved her head to the brunette and blonde on her right and whisper about how Ms De Brún was making it up because her Aunt was in the photo and she's only 54, Erin shushed the girl and Saoirse just shrugged.

"But did they fulfil those dreams, those ambitions? One day, girls, you too will just bean old photograph in a hallway. You only get one life. Don't be afraid to live it. Find your voice. Make your mark." Ms De Brún finished off her speech facing the girls and James.

Over the next few lessons with Ms De Brún, she taught the teens and inspired them to dig deep inside to find something they hated whichc Saoirse found out for her it was pressure, the pressure to always please her mother and father and study hard, get good grades, as well as the pressure of the current situations going on around her.

The girls and James felt inspired and confident walking through the corridor together, their makeup done resembling Ms De Brún usual makeup. They, however, were stopped Sister Michael who stood arms crossed and eye brow raised in front of the group.

All six teens walk along the road with the street light shining on them as they walked. "Miss de Brun's amazing. I've just never met anyone like her." Erin grinned widely and excitedly. "She's an inspiration." James states in awe.

"She really knows how to grab things by the balls." Michelle throw her hands around dramatically and happily. "I love her. I don't know if I wanna be her or be with her." Saoirse joked slightly, although it was partly true.

The brunettes boyfriend turned to look at her with an open mouth which faded to a pout, Saoirse shook her head with a laugh and rolled her eyes nudging the boy. "She's changed my life, she really has." Erin continues on gushing over their teacher.

"She likes my accent." James smiled gleefully, it was adorable or at least Saoirse thought it was. "I like your accent too." She says to him smiling causing his smile to widen.

They went on to discuss how they loved her so much they die for her which was rather dramatic but all of them believed it to be true. "But I'm also conscious of the fact we've only known her, like, two days. Is it a wee bit weird she's invited us to her house at night?" Clare logically spoke being the only one to actually think the situation through.