13

RACING AFTER JAMES ONE million thoughts invaded her head

RACING AFTER JAMES ONE million thoughts invaded her head. She had made a complete fool out of herself because she believed Erin's silly theory. What was she going to say to him? How would she apologise for that?

She continued on following him and calling his name as he stormed ahead. "James! Please just stop for a second!" She tried to yell between her panting.

"Why should I?!" James shouted back stopping his movements causing Saoirse to freeze in place. "Give me one good reason why I should listen to you! Why did you have to go and do that?! You embarrassed me and Katya."

Speechless, Saoirse stood there staring at the ground feeling incredibly guilty. "Oh, so now you have nothing to say? What a surprise!" James threw his arms in the air in frustration turning back around to storm off.

"I'm sorry! Okay? I wasn't thinking. I was upset and Erin got into my head with her daft theory about Katya. And for some reason I really believed her and I wish I hadn't. I was just- I don't know...upset and angry...I'm sorry." Saoirse rambles on running her hand through her wavy hair.

"You. We're upset. What did you have to be upset about?! Please! Tell me what was so upsetting for you. Because I finally got a girl and you ruined it for me. What do you not want me to be happy?" He screamed out pacing back and forth.

"Of course I want you to be happy! But not with her!" Saoirse blurts out. James' brows furrowed in confusion. "Why not with Katya? What's wrong with her?"

Letting out a big sigh, she shook her head. "Nothings wrong with her. I just think you should get to know someone better before you decide to go around kissing them."

"Why do you care so much?! I mean seriously, why?! What does it matter to you?!"

"Because I like you, you idiot!"

Silence invaded the street. Both teams stared into each other's wide eyes breathing heavily. "Wh-what?" He panted in shock.

"I'm sorry I-I-"

Her words were cut off as lips attached to hers. She didn't respond to it at first, too shocked by it. Eventually, her lips moved with his. Goosebumps traced both teens skins.

They felt like they were on fire (but in a good way). James' hands placed themselves on her waist pulling her in closer as Saoirse hands moved their way up to his neck, clutching on to him.

Neither of them wanted to let go of each other but eventually they separated to breathe. They're foreheads pressed against each other, eyes closed and lips smiling widely.

"I like you, too" James whispered down to her before joining their lips once more. This time it was short but sweet. They stood there for a while longer just holding each other and staring into each other's eyes.

"So that happened..."

"Yep."

"Want to do it again?"

That night both teens lay in bed and went to sleep with bright smiles on their faces

Both teens decided to keep their relationship a secret for now, knowing how their friends would react to the news (especially Michelle). They also decided to keep it a secret because it was just new and they wanted to get used to it before everyone got involved.

Saoirse' dad was out at work while her mum was at her grandmothers house meaning that Saoirse could let James in without having to sneak around. As soon as her mum left and the house was empty, she ran around the corner were James had been waiting.

The curly haired boy didn't see her at first as he was staring off into the sky, day dreaming. Saoirse ran up without thinking and pulled on his hand dragging him towards her. The poor boy almost fell but caught himself before he did and both of them broke into laughter as they continued running towards the girls house.

Making it to her house they slammed open the door, quickly shutting it behind them and racing up to her room. Saoirse pushed James inside her room and onto her behind before climbing over him.

Hungerly, their lips attached. Together their lips moved fast against each others. The kiss was full of lust and passion, both of them craving it. Saoirse pulled on James hair causing him to groan while attaching his hands to her lower waist.

James flipped them over so that he was now on top of her. She lay between his legs under him, her breathing hand picked up as his lips moved down her jaw and to her neck. Finding her soft spot and fully attacking it with his lips resulted in Saoirse to let out a few breathy moans.

They failed to hear the front door open and close and Saoirse mum making her way up the stairs. They were to engrossed in the situation until they heard Saoirse room door open and hit her wall.

The sudden noise caused the two to become startled and jump apart causing the red faced boy to roll off her behind and land on the floor, groaning in slight pain. They're eyes widdened as they saw their small blonde friend stood in her doorway with her eyes and mouth wide.

The blonde stood there frozen in shock lifting her finger to point between the two as she stuttered trying to wrap her head around the scene.

"Jesus Christ, Clare close your mouth before you catch any flies." Saoirse rolled her eyes at the still paralysed girl. "Where are your manners, Clare? You can't just walk into someones house without chapping first."

"No, no, no. Don't you dear change the subject, Saoirse Aoife O'Doherty! Whats going on here? You?! And him?! Wh-wh-I-Someone tell me something!" The shocked friend stuttered out breathing heavily.

"Calm down, Clare." James calmly stated as he sat himself down on the bed next to Saoirse. "Calm down?! Calm down?! You want me to calm down?! How long has this been going on?" Clare grab the side of her head pacing back and forwards.

Letting out a sigh, Saoirse rose from her position and made her way over to the frantic girl placing her hands on Clare's shoulders. "Just sit down and shut up and then we'll explain it." The blonde nodded at her and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Okay, so...after the whole thing at the party, I followed after James to apologise to him. We got into a wee arguement which lead to me revealing that I liked him. He then kissed me, told me he liked me and we've been secretly meeting up since then."

Clare nodding her head along with the words trying to process it. "Well...say something." James tells Clare. "I'm just finding it a wee bit difficult to wrap my head around it. I mean you..and him. Saoirse I know you fancy him but you could do much better." Clare rambles on.

"I beg your pardon?" James says offended by her words while Saoirse snickers. "Why didn't you tell us?" Clare furrowed her brows slightly upset.

"We were gonna tell you eventually but we wanted to wait it out. And beside the way you just reacted might be enough of an answer for you. Think about how Erin will react or worse Michelle. Lets be real Orla won't really care much. But Michelle will go off the nut." Saoirse ranted on sitting next to the blonde.

Both James and Saoirse shared a certain look thinking the same thing. "Can we please just keep this a secret?" James begged his friend while Saoirse sent her a look basically pleading the girl.

"You want me to keep your secret?! To lie?!"

"It's not really lying, it's just sort of withholding the truth." Saoirse shrugged with a small smile before sighing. "Look, can you please just do this for right now and I swear down we will tell them. We just have to figure out how to tell them. Please?"

"Fine, I'll keep your secret, for now. But you better tell them soon or I will. Now, I'll leave use to it. I can't stay in this room any longer." Clare yelled walking out.

"Thank you! I love you, Clare!" Saoirse shouted smiling as she jumped on James hugging him tightly.

"Yea, whatever!"