Helpless.

Ever since I can remember, my life has always been about being with my family for as long as I could have them. It was never a question if we could grow that family, it was always impossible. But now obi is home. He brought a wife and a child. We have dad and I have Zen. Someday soon, we will bring a child into the world just like my brother did. It'll be loved by both mine and Zen's kingdoms. It'll never be safe because it'll always be in the publics eyes. It'll be loved, cared for, and taught to live fearlessly. It'll be stronger than anyone the moon clan has ever seen. It has pure royal blood along with moon blood, it'll be an amazing child.

All that's left is to bring the family home. A new home somewhere we've all been before. Clarines.

"They're planning an attack against the king of Clarines. They'll go after his lover."

This was news to my ears.

"If you leave now and have your wedding, Annalise will follow. The people of clairnes are in your hands. If you want her safe, you'll go."

Father brought me in his private office around midnight to tell me this. He just got words of an attack on our palace.

"How could I do that to all of you? You're my family too!.. I cant leave.." I tried to be quiet but im about to break down.

"Your siblings are already being woken up and leaving now and they'll go with you but I will stay." Father spoke as he stood up and put his hand on my shoulder.

"No, father.. I-I can't just run off like that and I certainly can't get married knowing you're here trapped!" I shouted to him now.

"This isn't your decision. You need to go, now. I will find a way back. Your not the only fighter in the family after all" his smile was almost comforting but still, I cried horrendously. I can't make a plan now, I have to take everyone and go. We have to run.

It was just like that, my family was in trouble again.

I didn't take anything with me nor did I let the others bring anything either. We have a small supply of money and will be on our own till clarines forces and find us.

"Annalise, Rona, Eugena, Raji, we leave now." Everyone I have left were waiting for me. I didn't even have Juniper and leon though, father said thry had to staybfor some reason and wouldnt say why.. The others, my siblings and Annalise, had already been briefed about this. They understand the severity. "We take no soldiers. We are on our own and I need all of you this listen to me during this trip." I commanded. It's my turn to get serious. I'm not having a wedding but I will take my family to safety and come back for the castle. They will not win.

Who was they? I wasn't aware. I just know we have to go.

We took 3 horses. Eugena and Annalise are the most skilled riders among them, raji, and rona so those two took charge. Rona and Annalise then raji and eugena while I road alone. This was serious and they all knew it. My siblings have never left home. They didn't cry though, they were planning to get everything they lost back but they knew like I did, we had to go.

We road fast everyday and night. We didn't sleep until we got out of tanburan. It had been 2 days and 1 night riding at full speed. We only stopped for food and water 2 times. We ate on the road. Finally we had reached Clarines..

"Fort lockstone is close. We'll rest there." I told everyone as we stopped for a snack break.

"Where's that?.." Rona asked. Everyone had lost their spirit.

"Its in the mountains.." Annalise answered with her head down and her arms around her knees.

"We have to go all the way over there?.." Eugena asked and sounded so tired. Hes been riding for so long with so much responsibility. I feel horrible for him..