First Day On The Job

3rd POV

"Wakey, wakey little baby..." Obi whispered standing over Y/n. Obi had been up nearly all night thinking about the horrid possibilities that might happen to Y/n and him if they were ever caught but... he also had a special girl on his mind that drove him nuts.
Y/n pretended to stay asleep like a child for a few more minutes.
"..Y/N!" Obi shouted with a big grin.
"OKAY, OKAY IM UP!" She mouthed to him angrily and sat up throwing the covers off the bed. "Move" she mouthed and got out of bed to put her mask and cloak on.
"Oh! You're quite feisty this morning, did you have a nice rest?" He chuckled to himself and followed as she slipped the strings of her mask around her ears and put on her weapon belt.
Oh.. yeah, I why am I so mad?
Y/n asked herself mentally. She shrugged to Obi before getting back into her normal mood.
"Ready for your first day on the job, Miss Sentinel" Obi could hardly hold in his laughter. "Why would he give you a job as a guard who watches him only. You're basically like Mitsuhide and kiki!"
"Obi! Im not by his side all day! I just kinda get to walk around and do whatever a want while making sure the Prince isnt in danger" i wrote and tossed it to him.
"Oh yeah?" Obi looked at me from the corner of his eyes with a smirk and his arms crossed.
You little punk!
I slapped him on the back of his neck with a grin.
"Ow, ow! Sorry!" He laughed. "So let me guess what sentinels do all day..." Obi held in his laughter for a little longer. He moved to the middle of the room as Y/n watched with her arms crossed. Obi looked at the floor then all around his surrounding with a questioning gaze, "Prince Zen, from the looks of it... This is grass. You're safe.... for now." Obi fake reported to the Prince Zen then busted out in massive and loud laughter. "AHAHA- OW-!! It hurts!!" He laughed feeling pain from his stomach. Y/n swiftly slapped him in the back of the head before she continued to put on her cloak and hood.
"Sorry, Sorry! Haha! Even if you have a complete bogus job you'll still get to spend some time with your lover boy" he joked slightly envying the Prince.
"LOVER- ACH-" she mouthed intensely but choked halfway on her own spit and started a coughing fit.
"Young miss, I brought some breakfast for you~" A nice women Y/n had met the other day chimed from outside the door than got worried as she heard her coughs.. "Miss, are you alright?" She tried to open the door. Y/n panicked and kicked Obi through the window knowing full well he won't fall off. This women didn't know Obi was here.. at least that's what Y/n thought.
"Oh goodness, are you alright?" She patted Y/n's back until she stopped coughing. Y/n nodded and showed a smile through her mask. "Oh and I have to say- this new outfit of yours is much more pleasing to the eye, my dear. I'd love to give you some of my daughters old clothes! Oh, they would suit your skinny, beautiful, young body very well! Would you please mind taking them off my old hands? I have no use for them.." The kind woman pled with Y/n. Such a nice women she was. Her daughter was long gone and she was looking for the perfect person to donate her clothes too than here comes this young girl with hardly anything in her hands as she moved from place to place!
Y/n nodded her head quickly with a yes. She didn't really want to carry around much more clothes if she didn't have to. She didn't have much room left in that tiny bag that she brought with her from home.
"Here, child. Take this and I'll go get the suitcase- One for you and one for your friend" she winked after giving Y/n a few rolls of bread then quickly left.
"Oh no, looks like we've been caught!" Obi peeked his head inside the room from outside the window with a grin. We were sleeping on the top floor and he was standing on the roof like a dummy attracting more attention than needed. I sighed to myself and sat on the bed next to him and pointed to the food.
"Oh~" he hummed, "for me?"
"No" I wrote on my notebook and turned it to him.
"Aww, wha-" I rolled my eyes playfully and shoved the bread roll in his mouth. After a few minutes we finished our nice breakfast which consists of a few rolls of bread and grape jam. It was quite delicious to both of them since they hadn't eaten much yesterday.
Knock, knock!
And in came the nice women with a small suitcase filled with dresses, skirts, pants, shirts, and a few pairs of shoes and socks. "There! All of this is yours now! I saw when you first walked in with that huge cloak you weren't carrying anything either, I hope you like them and I know you'll look gorgeous in them if you decide to wear them one day!" Her kindness almost brought Y/n to tears. She didn't bother to write anything, instead she hugged the kind women. "Oh, you're welcome honey, don't you worry about it. And as for you, everyone could hear you laughing all night long! If you continue to do that I'm going to kick you out to save everyone's poor ears!" She pointed a finger at Obi. I laughed a little to myself than wrote something in my notebook to show her, "You don't have to worry about us for long. I have a feeling we'll be leaving soon anyways but when I have the chance I'll always come and stop by" I showed her. I don't think she realized it until I started writing just now that I was a mute. She gasped and looked at me with pity and sadness.
"Oh you poor girl! I didn't know you were mute, I'm so sorry" she took my hand in both of hers and held them tightly like mother would sometimes.. I softened my face considerably with a warm smile. "You better make sure to come back a lot! I'll always have some food to fill your hungry belly!" She pointed out how starved Y/n have been her entire life. It wasn't her parents fault they that she didn't get to eat. Her entire family was always starved like that. Her family always tried to give Y/n their food but she kindly shook her head and asked if they wanted hers. She was always more considerate of others like that.
Y/n nodded yes to the women. "Well, I'm sure you two have places to be today so I'll go get back to work. Oh, and your red haired friend said she would be waiting down stairs for you"