Finally, Our Meeting

Can I just shout out that this new update fuxking sucks? I HAVE TO SEARCH FOR MY OWN PROFILE NOW!! WTF???
I looked at all the reviews and everyone says that their work is getting deleted. If that starts happening to me then I might delete wattpad and go find somewhere else bc this is ridiculous. Theres even ads while you're writting stories- thats what everyone is saying. I just got on a minute ago and so far so good. Apparently you can only download 2 stories now though unless if you want to pay which no one does. I guess you can see ads too WHILE youre reading a story (its true, i checked and got ads). Im gonna check if thats true in a second. Wattpad wtf is with these horrible updates? You're losing a whole lot of readers AND writers.

Back to the story ig, sorry about my rant. Im just mad I cant find my profile without searching for it and all the ads (and everyone else is worried about the downloaded stuff too).
----------

Your POV

After that day, things had brgan to go back to normal in a way. We still carried on with our work while trying our hardest to clean the castle of blood. There were many people who went missing, many others loved. Their loved ones found them spread out across the castle but most were in the thrown room. That room was cleared of body's quickly. We couldn't dig graves for the poor souls who passed so instead there will be a statue made to remember them. King Izona said he would place it in the center of the grounds surrounded by beautiful flowers.
I couldnt stop thinking about him and Zen though. Theyll never be able to unsee what happened that day before I found them. Zen was petrified and I often times find him spaced out now. They both need a lot of time before they're healed. These memories won't leave their minds but as time passes, they will heal their minds and hearts again.
"Zen," i called as i opened the door to his offuce with a smile.. But immediately tripped and fell on my face.
"Y/n!.." Zen snapped out of his trance once he heard my fall.
"Well that was less than graceful" Obi chuckled as he helped me up. Dad decided that Obi needed to be my aid again after what happened with Rue. Obi is okay with it too thankfully. We'll have to leave to tanbarun once I'm healed though. My stitches aren't taking long to heal so I'll have to go home soon enough but before then.. Zen and i were promised a real offical marriage meeting.
"Are you okay?.." Zen asked as he took my hand and helped me up too.
"Yeah, just a little clumsy is all" i giggled. I've had to do physical therapy with the chief everyday and she frequently talks about my father. I think she has a little crush on him still but she hasn't admitted it to anyone. Shirayuki told me that the chief often talks to her about my dad as well. Either they're really good friends or something is up. I've been trying to get dad to talk but he just jokes and tells me how pretty the chief is.
"You didnt tear your stitches again by accident, right?.." Zen asked worriedly. Hes been really stressed because of what's happened. He has a lot of work and not a lot of time so I've been coming in helping him with whatever I can.
"No, im alright" i smiled to reassure him. Hes been so worried about everyone this whole time. Hes on edge more yet spaces out all the time. The experience he had was nothing like hes ever had before so im not surprised hes acting this way. He just needs time and someone to comfort him. Thankfully he has Mitsuhide and Kiki when i have to leave.
"You worry too much, Zen" Mitsuhide chuckled as he and Kiki were helping to put away books.
"Im sorry, I just-" he sighed, "i don't know.." He muttered and rested his head on my shoulder. Today the stress of things is really getting to him..
"Do you want to take a break?.." i asked softly while Obi went and helped the others.
"Youve been stressing out pretty hard today, master. Maybe you two should have that meeting a little early" Obi sugessted with a smile.
"I think that was the first good idea you've ever had, Obi" Kiki teased with a little grin.
"Im full of them, I just dont say them most times" Obi gloated and looked all happy.
"That does sound like a good idea.. The snow is finally melted now too" Zen said as he picked himself back up with a smile.
"Okay" i smiled a little bigger.
"You might wanna get going then. You two have to look really fancy if its going to be official." Mitsuhide said as it began to click with me. 8 months, almost 9 of waiting and today is the day!
"O-Oh, youre right! I-I uh-" i stuttered and felt a bit panicked. My first offical meeting. Everyone will soon hear about this, im so nervous!
"Guess we should take our leave then, Highness" Obi grinned and bowed playfully.
"I-I guess so-.." i stuttered as i looked back to Zen. He looks so happy now. Im glad I can help him feel better somehow.
"Lets go hurry and put on a bigger dress" Obi grinned.
"Oh.." i sighed after hearing that..
"Its just for a few hours, dont look so sad" Kiki told me with a little grin.
"Im not sad.." i pouted.
"Obi, you know the spot right?" Zen asked smiling. The spot?.. where?
"Yes, master! I'll bring her right away" Obi replied happily.
"Good," Zen chuckled, "ill see you then" he told me which made my chest flutter a little.
"Mhm," i hummed and nodded.
Obi and i left soon after. Obi explained to me that the place I'd be taken was somewhere still in public but you'd have to really try if you wanted to see us. He helped me pick out a fancy dress for this. Obi said that it has to be really nice, thats what Zen told him a while ago. That means Zen will be dressing up too just for me.. Ah, I think my face turned red again!
I changed as quickly as possible and tried my best to do my hair but I wasnt great at it. I wore the hair stick Zen got for me in October and tried to look royal and neat. Obi even found a maid who offered to do my makeup too which i really appreciated. Soon enough i was finally ready. My clothes are warm and fancy and I look like real royalty which still feels unreal. Obi, Mitsuhide, and Kiki even had to change into their uniforms.
"Y/n, are you actually nervous?" Obi asked as we walked together down the hall.
"No, just anxious.. Ive been waiting for this for 8 months so you can't blame me.." i muttered feeling a bit embarrassed.
"But you're already engaged" He laughed quietly.
"So? Doesn't mean I'm not nervous around him sometimes. Shirayuki is probably the same way too so don't get too excited" i told him as we took a step outside. Its so bright and the sun melted all the snow away after so long.
"Really?.." Obi asked genuinely.
"Yes, really. This is still sort of new to us.." i answered as i thought about Zen and the life we'll have soon.
"I see.. Ill keep that in mind then" he smiled as we walked past many people. Theyre all looking at me..
"Theyre really doing it?.." someone whispered.
"After so long, they can finally be together.." another sighed happily.
"They already were before but now.. what if this is the start till their marriage?!.." another shouted before they got hushed.
"Looks like everyone already knows without us even saying anything" Obi chcukled.
"And you wondered why I'm nervous.." i sighed as i looked in front of me.
"You and the master have been talked about since the day you got here. Theres no point in being nervous now" he replied as we kept walking.
"I know but now im supposed to be a princess and its becoming real. Before this happened, it was only just gossip but now its really true" i said nervously as i looked around. Everyone is staring but they look happy.. but why? Wouldn't another royal getting married scare them for a new fight? After what happened with Isabele, id be terrified if the other prince was going on a marriage meeting.
"Yes but they've been waiting for it to actually happen, Y/n." He said as i looked to him. "They trust you, everyone does. They know what you've done for everyone even with your title. You helped heal everyone in the pharmacy with shirayuki for 2 straight weeks." He reminded me. Thats true, after i felt better I started helping out. I spent two weeks helping the injured before helping Zen out with his work, that started at the beginning of this week. "They would be proud to have you as one of their new leaders." He said as he looked at me with a smile.
"Im glad.." i smiled as i looked down at the sidewalk. Its still a bit cold outside but the sun feels nice..
"You go ahead, ill wait here" Obi told me as he stopped. I looked at him in confusion before turning to where he was looking. There Zen stood on a patio fiddling with the cuff of his shirt. He probably hates dressing up just as much as i do. For some reason i feel like I dont match how well he looks..
Then he noticed me staring.. He smiled and waited to me while I walked nervously to meet him.
"Hello, Princess" he chuckled as i took his hand he offered to me.
"How does everyone know already?.." i asked and kept my back turned to the public.
"I dont know but im glad they do.." He smiled as he looked out in the distance.
"It almost makes me nervous" I laughed awkwardly while he chuckled.
"We finally did it though" he said with a bright smile as we sat down.
"Thats true.. We've waited for what feels like years" i sighed and tried to relax but I feel like I have to be on my best behavior right now.
"I know," he chuckled, "im glad we finally got away though. All we've done is work since the day you came back" he sighed and suddenly rested his head on my shoulder. I tensed up and looked around nervously. What would people say? We've never been quite this close in front of other people but our friends so-.. "No one will see us.. I made sure of that much.." he muttered to me and gently squeezed my hand.
"Okay.." I replied and let out a small breath. So we can just relax.. "Youve been working too hard lately.." i said as my other hand gently slipped in his hair. I hope he finds this comforting, i know I always liked it when mother played with my hair.
"Youre covered in stitches and working harder than I am, you cant tell me im working too hard" he chuckled as i sighed.
"But my work isn't making my health suffer. You're too stressed out.." i muttered to him.
"Then im glad i have you to make it better.." he said softly and shut his eyes.
"You can lay your head on my lap if you're tired. I dont mind" i said with a smile as i looked to him.
"Wh-What?.." he stuttered with a bright red tint on his cheeks as he suddenly sat up.
"Or.. Not..?" I answered with a little blush forming. Maybe that's not a normal thing.. Why am I still learning new things when I've been in the real world for close to a year now? I'm so embarrassed..
"N-No, its just.. I dont want to fall asleep during this meeting.. We've waited so long.." he told me and looked like he felt bad for being tired.
"Its okay, you can talk and rest" i smiled and softened my gaze. This day is just for show. Its a good milestone but all we have to do is spend time with each other wheather that's asleep or not. We're both tired after these two and a half weeks.
"Alright.." He muttered and gave in. It felt so awkward for some reason but nice. Im glad i can help him relax somehow.
"What do you think your brother will do with that room now that its stained?.." i asked softly and tried to start a conversation. I gently put my hand in his hair as he relaxed and laid his head on my lap.
"He said it'll be used for storage and they'll create another room to replace the old.." Zen said softly.
"Im sorry you had to see something so horrible.. i wouldn't know what to do if I were in your shoes.." i said as i looked up at the sky. All those poor people died because of stupid wants.. There are many selfish people in this world who'll do anything to get what they want..
"I was trying to think of what you would've done.. I thought youd run into battle as soon as someone-.. As soon as it happened.. But we were too weak.." Zen told me as he reached his hand to cover his eyes while he cried.
"I was weaker than the both of you though.. You were scared because of the things that happened before I found you.. I didnt go through the same thing as you did that day, Zen.." I spoke softly and gently rubbed his head for comfort.
"But you lived with things like that your entire life!.. I-I was so scared.." he whispered and cried to me.
"I was scared too.. Im always scared but I know that when I have you by my side everything will always turn out okay.." I said with a soft smile. "The day Rue turned on me, i was so scared and shocked. I had so many bad memories flood back that I never knew I had and I was petrified.. The whole time i could only think about you.." I told him as i shut my eyes.
"Why?.. I-I wasnt there.. I couldnt save you.." he whispered as his tears stained my dress and burned his face.
"You did save me. You gave me the will and strength to keep going even if you weren't physically there" i told him with such a happy tone and was really trying to get through to him, "i was in the snow curled up in a ball at the end thinking I was going to die but during that i wondered how you would react. I hoped you would be able to move on if I had suddenly died like that.." i spoke softly.
"Why would you say something like that?.." he asked with a broke voice. "I could never move on from you, id rather die." He spoke lowly and sounded hurt.
"Id rather you not die for me.. I want you to be happy with or without me.. So even if we never got this special day together id still want you to be happy with another.." i said softly as he slowly picked himself back up and looked at me with blood shot eyes.
"I will never stop loving you. Even if we didnt have this day we'd figure out someway to be with each other" he told me so contently.
"Thats not what I'm saying Zen.." I smiled and gently placed my hand on his cheek to wipe his tears. "Im saying that if I ever had to leave you permanently for whatever reason, you could move on and be happy. You may never lose your love but id hope you'd find new love too.." I smiled and looked into his eyes that seemed so pained.
Zen stared without a word before leaning in and kissing me. He leaned in so quickly and didnt give me the chance to stabilize myself so I fell back against where we sat.
"I dont want to find new love unless it was created by the two of us.." He told me as he pulled away with such a sorrow and love. I stared in his eyes wondering what that meant till it finally clicked.. A family.. Just like mother said, we could have a family and find love there as well.
"I-Id like that.." i muttered as tears quickly rised in my eyes. My face began to burn and I felt weird talking about such a thing. I never imagined I'd leave that house I grew up in. So much has happened this past year and its still so hard to process but im so thankful for everyone I had with me.
"One day.." he smiled and wiped the tears away from my eyes. I was trying to be really strong and not let them slip but it happened anyway..
"One day.." i repeated with a burning in my face as Zen pulled me back up. "Do you think Obi and Shirayuki will marry soon? It'd probably have to happen after Obi and i come back though.." i thought as i perked up a bit. A family..
"I think theyre waiting till things settle. Shirayuki doesn't have a dress yet anyway" he chuckled and looked over to where Obi, Mitsuhide, and Kiki stood guard but weren't watching.
"Thats true.. Speaking of dresses...." i muttered and looked away with a frown.
"Something happened to yours?" He asked quickly and looked worried.
"Yeah, well, when I looked back at it after the stuff with Rue, I realize he left me a parting gift.." i sighed and lowered my head.
"I knew I should've sent someone to follow you.." He sighed and leaned his head back to look at the sky.
"He poured ink all over it and tore it to shreds.." i sighed as i laid my head on his shoulder.
"Ink?.. When did he even get that?" Zen asked sounding so mad but trying to contain it.
"No idea.. So, ill have to look for another one eventually. Shirayuki and Chief garak already knew. We were the first 3 to see it" i told him as i shut my eyes and put my hand back in his.
"Im sorry, Y/n.. I know youll find something even better soon though. And besides, a dress isn't that nessasary right?" He smiled as i raised my head and looked at him in confusion.
"You know nothing about weddings, Zen" i laughed at his logic. The dress is one of the most important parts of a wedding.
"Sorry, I guess we'll have to plan it together from a far. Ill gather a list of everything and send you a letter about it" he chuckled as i rested my head on his shoulder again.
"Sounds good to me" i giggled and felt relaxed. "I wonder how long it'll take for me to come back again.." i asked and let out a long breath as i shut my eyes.
"It took 6 months for my brother to marry.." he sighed and gently rested his head against mine.
"Yeah but we did prepare for a whole year's wait" i said before yawning.
"Speak for yourself" he chuckled, "once you're healed youll have to leave again for so long.." he sighed to me.
"Yeah.. But when you think about it, i wasn't allowed to be doing offical meetings like this till past the year mark and we're only at 8 and a half months" i smiled.
"I guess we got lucky" he chuckled as i yawned again.
"We did" i nodded and let out a soft laugh."Zen?.." i called as i opened my eyes smiling.
"Yeah?.." he asked in wonder.
"Wanna go cause some trouble?" I grinned a little. If I'm gonna be a problem for the rest of my life then I might as well be consistent about it.
"Like what?" He chuckled as i stood up and stretched my arms.
"We could run off somewhere and make their jobs a little harder" i grinned and nodded to our frinds who had their backs turned to us.
"Think you could climb the wall in a dress?" He asked with a grin of his own as he stood up and took my hand.
"I might need some help but I dont see why not" i answered happily.
"Good" he chuckled and looked to make sure the others still had their backs turned before we walked off.
"Think they'll notice?.." i asked quietly.
"Maybe later" he muttered back. "Dont look back, lets keep going" he whispered and walked a little faster.
We walked a long way and eventually they noticed us so we gave up on climbing it and instead went to the forest inside the castle grounds instead. We spent a lot of time there just messing around. It was an hour or two later when we started to get too cold to stay out. We walked back and found the others waiting for us with smiles.
The next week pasted by quickly like that too. I was almost allowed to get my stitches out.. till i tripped over my dress and banged my back on the brick wall.. it was so embarrassing.. I was walking and talking with lord Haruka about the marriage meeting Zen and I had a few days ago and what the future might hold for us before I completely slipped.. I fell backwards against the wall.. I even hit my head too..
Obi was there too, they both took me to the pharmacy where chief garak had to sow me up again.. not to mention the scraps on my back and the bump on the back of my head.. I was supposed to go home tomorrow too..
I was sitting on a stool with my shirt off but had it covering my chest when Zen burst through the doors with panic written all over his face... and i was facing him..
"Prince Zen, didnt Obi inform you that i was redoing her stitches right now?" Chief Garak asked happily while I was blushing bright red. Hes just staring.. Im so embarrassed! What do I do? Should I say hi or something? No?.. Obi! I can see him smirking through the crack in the door! "Might want to shut the door before someone sees your poor princess" Chief said smuggly.
"O-Oh, ill go wait outside for when you're done!.." Zen snapped out of it once he heard what chief said. Hes bright red too.. He went out and shut the door after that.
"He was looking pretty hard" chief said happily.
"No he wasnt!- ach!-.." i whisper shouted before another poke hit my skin. This hurts so bad.
"I hope you were covered up a little" she chuckled.
"I was!.." i grumbled and looked down with a burning blush.
"I guess it wouldn't matter what he saw now though, youll be married soon anyway" she giggled on and on. "Oh, your father said he was so worried about what would happen after the wedding!" She laughed more.
"Can we please not talk about this?.." I muttered in embarrassment and hugged my shirt over my chest a bit tighter.
"Okay, I wont highness" she chuckled and suddenly tied the knot super tight.
"Ow! Why do you tie it so tight? I feel like my skin is ripping apart!" I complained.
"Dont you start that. Now go lay down on the bed. Im going to grab some things to take out those other stitches" she told me as she stood up.
"Okay.." i sighed as i stood up. It feels so sore..
I laid down on my stomach just before she left the room. With a sigh, I relaxed and rested my head in my arms. It took her a second to come back and when she did she had Shirayuki by her side.
"I brought Shirayuki in for learning experience, i hope you dont mind" chief told me as they both sat down.
"Oh, not at all" i smiled and looked up to them.
"I cant believe you tore so many of them again" Shirayuki sighed and looked at my back as i rested my head in my arms again.
"I cant believe i hurt myself so badly in front of lord Haruka.." i sighed and felt embarrassed again.
"Maybe you should have someone shorten your dresses a little when you go home tomorrow" Chief told me and started cutting and pulling out the old stitches which hurt a ton.
"Y-Yeah, maybe.." i stuttered from the surprise of the pain.
"Y/n, did something happen with Zen?" Shirayuki asked suddenly.
"Like what?.." I muttered and buried my head a little deeper.
"Prince Zen walked in while i was stitching her back up and saw her without her shirt on.." Chief said smuggly while I felt more embarrassed.
"What? You werent covered at all?.." Shirayuki asked in shock.
"I-I was, it was still a bit embarrassing though.." i muttered and thought back to the look on his face. What did he think when he saw me? Did I look weird or gross? He was so quiet..
"Pfft-.. No wonder his face was so red.." Shirayuki giggled while I pouted more.
"Princess, is your father leaving with you tomorrow?.." Chief asked as some of the lower stiches came out.
"No, prince Izona said he should stay here and help train the soldiers and he accepted the offer" i answered and felt a little grin rise. "But who knows, maybe he stayed for you" i said with a big smirk.
"Wh-What?" She stuttered and suddenly ripped out the most painful ones all in a long line.
"Ah!-" i shouted and tensed up.
"I-Im so sorry princess!-" chief shouted while shirayuki placed a clean, wet rag on my back to cool the burning before the door burst open.
"What happened?!" Zen shouted at the door. I think im gonna faint. There's way too much happening and im about to lose my mind from this pain..
"I-I just pulled a stitch a little too quickly.. Are you alright princess?" Chief asked as i kept my head down and covered.
"Yes, it just hurts a little is all.." i answered softly and pretended to be alright.
"It mustve hurt more than that.." Zen said as he shut the door then walked to the side of the bed, "ill stay until its done, okay?.." He told me as i peeked at him with the corner of my eye.
"Okay.." i nodded and looked back down to the dark space between my arms.
"On the bright side, it got a good bit of them gone quickly" Shirayuki said hesitantly but tried to make this better.
"Thats good.." i let out a soft laugh but felt like i was burning up. Why did Zen stay? Does he want to see something this gross? And im half naked.. Its so embarrassing for some reason... Not to mention all the other scars on my back.. Now I added a giant X to the party.. what does Zen think about them? My skin is mostly scar tissue at this point, could he ever find that beautiful? My skin isn't smooth either, the tissue is bumpy and ugly..
"Obi told me you tripped on the hem of your dress again.." Zen said as he sat down on the floor next to the bunk. "You always are clumsy like that.." he chuckled to me.
"I blame the heels too.." i muttered. I have to wear heels with this big dress as well. My feet have learned to deal with the pain of heels but the dress is still tricky for some reason.
"Princess, once you get back to tanbarun these new stitches will probably be ready to be taken out. They were mostly healed but hitting the wall opened them again. Not to mention these scratches.." Chief Garak told me as Shirayuki prepped bandages for the scratches.
"Ill make sure to have someone check them for me then" i said as i shut my eyes while I waited for this to be over.
"Dont leave the castle till your healed either. I know youll want to go into town again but hold off for a while" Zen added on.
"I wont" i chuckled at his worry. "Shirayuki, im sorry i have to take Obi again.." i apologized to her. Ive been meaning to do that for a while but I just haven't yet. They're engaged now and should be having a wedding or at least spending time with each other but I had to take Obi away again..
"You need him more than I do. No ones after me" she joked and laughed.
"Theyre not after me anymore.." i grumbled.
"Youll always be in danger though, Y/n. Rue was so easily trusted until what happened and now you're stuck with scars again so i need someone i trust with you.." Zen told me. His head is down and he's talking with a sad tone.
"I know.. ill be okay though" i said softly as i gently rested my hand on the top of his head and looked at him with a smile.
"Y/n, why doesnt your dad go too? He can always come back for work after" shirayuki asked as Zen turned to me with a gentle smile.
"Because chief will miss him too much- Ach-!" I shouted in pain after chief yanked the last thread.
"All done! Shirayuki, help her finish up for me" chief said as she quickly got up and left the room.
"Are you okay?.." Zen chuckled as he turned to face me.
"Yeah, i saw it coming though" i sighed and shook my head.
"I think she really does have a crush on your dad" shirayuki giggled as she placed gauze over my back.
"I do too. I think my dad may like her in return too" i said with a happy smile.
"Zen, she'll have to sit up now so I can wrap these bandages around her. I'd turn around if I were you" Shirayuki warned as my face began to turn colors again.
"Y-Yeah! No problem!.." Zen said nervously as he sat facing the window while i got up without and covering.
"Sit here please" Shirayuki said as she placed the stool closer. I sat down without a word while she began to wrap me up. "Im still sad you have to go again.. When do you think youll be back?" She asked as bandages were placed around my upper body.
"Im not really sure. Ill have to talk to my father about things when I get back" i told her as i thought about it. Zen and i wanted our wedding in May, june, or july but I dont think that'll happen. We might have to wait till next year to have it in that time..
"I hope we can visit sometime too. I dont want to hear about Obi getting all sad and going to my grandparents again. I dont want him feeling so sad again" she sighed and looked so sad while thinking about that.
"It was sort of hard sometimes only because Tanbarun was so new to us. Maybe it won't be so bad this time" I said as i thought back to how things might be. I wonder what things will happen back home..
"I hope it won't.. As much as i hate to admit it, I hope you feel at home in Tanbarun too instead of just thinking of it as a trip youre taking" Zen said as i peeked over my shoulder at him. His head is down and he has this small smile on. He always wants the best for me..
"It feels different is all" i giggled, "theres parts of it that feel nice but the others are distant and weird. Not like here in Clarines though" i began with a smile, "everywhere here feels safe and homey. I feel like i can do whatever I want most days" I shrugged.
"I think thats just the pleasure of being a princess" Shirayuki told me while Zen chuckled.
"Maybe it is but it only happens here unlike in Tanbarun or Alfin." I said as i clicked my heels together happily.
"All done, go put on some clothes now before Zen gets too impatient" Shirayuki giggled and tapped my shoulder.
"Impatient?!" He yelled with a bright red face while I giggled and put back on my undershirt. I always wear one under my dresses in the winter time.
"I hope you dont get sad too quickly when i leave again, Zen" i said with a smile as i pulled my dress up from my waist to my shoulders and slid my arms through the holes.
"No promises" he chuckled and rocked back and forth where he sat
"Yes, promise" i said as i slapped my hands down on his shoulders after getting my arms through the sleeves of my unbuttoned dress.
"Wh-What? Thats basically an impossible task!" He shouted as he looked up to me.
"No, its not! I'll still send letters every month and you have my necklace!" I shouted back as I stood up and tried to button my dress on my own.
"Doesnt mean I wont miss you in my office everyday.." he crossed his arms and said while looking away.
"Im always behind you anyway, just pretend I'm there still" i giggled and was beginning to struggle about getting the top buttons done.
"Its not the same" he sighed and dropped his arms.
"I know and ill miss being there everyday too. I'll also miss the fact that I didnt have to work all day" i sighed and gave up on the buttons.
"I thought you were only studying and trying to come up with ideas to better the kingdom" Zen asked as he walked behind me after noticing my struggle.
"Only?" I asked with a little glare as he finished buttoning my dress.
"Nothing" he chuckled and stepped back with a smile and his hands up. He's so cheeky sometimes.
"I guess it isn't a lot when you compare it to the things you do. I dont have any land to watch over or soliders to take care of" i sighed as i thought about my efforts. All I really do is study. Maybe I should start training the soliders back home with Obi. It might help us get a good break everyday.
"That doesn't mean you don't do any work. I know how hard studying is but it must be millions of times harder trying to crame everything into just a few months" he chuckled and lead us to the door.
"Its so boring" i groaned as he opened the door.. Where we caught Obi kissing Shirayuki. I mean, it wasn't anything big, just something short but we totally caught them.
"Pfft-.." i started but covered my mouth and looked away.
"Hey! What are you laughing about? Master was in there the whole time while you were half naked!" Obi shouted back.. So loudly.. Everyone around mustve heard..
"Obi, can we have a word for a minute?.." Zen grumbled but wore a smile. Theres so many people around who just heard that and they're all staring...
"I cant believe his mouth sometimes.. Im so sorry, Y/n.." Shirayuki whispered and looked around us.
"Well, if people didnt think we're together before, they do now.." i sighed and rubbed the stress off my face.
"How does your back feel though? Do you need any pain medication?" She asked before suddenly the door burst right open and startled the both of us.
"Im sorry for my rude and incorrect words, highness! It wont happen again!" Obi continued to shouted as he bowed at a 90 degree angle.. People are looking again..
"Ah.." i sighed and covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. This is so much worse than being caught kissing.. i hope no rumors go around but I know they will and I just really hope they don't reach to Izona..
"Can you be any louder?.." Zen grumbled as he pulled Obi back up by the back of his collar.
"Lets go get medicine now please.." i whispered to Shirayuki in embarrassment.
"Follow me.." she said as she looked at Obi with a little glare before we walked back to the pharmacy.
The guys followed us and Obi apologized again as we walked in. Shirayuki made me some medicine for the little bit of pain I had before chief excused her from work for today. The rest of our day was nice other than that and we spent it with everyone together.