Back Home..

Your POV

The next morning I woke up to kiki telling me it was time everyone had to go. Everyone packed up and was all ready to go but I had to talk to someone before we left..

"If you dont go back to Clarines you'll miss your friends" dad told me sighing and rubbing his forehead.
"Cant I stay a little longer then go back? I thought you died before a couple days ago!" I whisper shouted from behind the tall wooden gate where on the other side stood zen, Mitsuhide, kiki, and obi waiting to leave already on their horses.
"Y/n, you should have left our house years ago" he mumbled and sounded so disappointed that itd be funny hearing our argument from anyone else.
"If we had a choice!" I exclaimed.
"And you do! I want you to go out and see the world or at the very least be with that stupid Prince you've got hooked around your finger" dad sighed and pointed towards the gate.
"He's not mine.." I mumbled with my arms crossed.
"Really? Well, I know you heard him last night and I also know he was in your room.. What were you two doing?" Dad asked with crossed arms and a glare.
"N-Nothing! W-We didnt do anything dad, I swear!" I whisper shouted and took a nervous step back. He stared at me for a second before he burst out laughing.
"I'm just messin' with you. The two of you couldnt do anything even if you wanted, youd be too scared-" he told me while laughing almost in tears.
"You're horrible." I grumbled and dead planned at him.
"Go be with your prince and I'll pay a visit in a while. You can still send letters too, ya know? I'm excepting them!" He told me as he pulled me into a tight hug.
"Then you have to send the first one" I told him grinning as I hugged him back.
"Deal. And next time you and Obi fight, you better win" he told me with a raised chin and looked so proud.
"I let him have that one, you're crazy" I giggled before he started walking with me around the corner.
"Are you coming with us or do I have to stay too?" Obi whispered to me as soon as he saw dad and I.
"Prince!" Dad shouted before I got the chance to talk to Obi.
"Any good news?" Zen asked, turning his horse to face us.
"Unfortunately, yes" dad sighed looking over to me. "I know shes in good hands but you might want to keep an eye on her before some other Prince picks her up and-" dad explained to Zen with a little grin.
"Dad!" I whisper shouted giving him a hard slap on the back.
"I'm just kidding" dad chuckled as my face turned pink but I tried to look fine.. although kiki, Mitsuhide, and obi's laughter isnt helping and neither is the smile on Zen's face..
"I will" zen nodded to dad before locking his eyes with mine. I could have sworn my heart skipped a beat somehow when he looked at me..
"Obi!" Dad shouted next.
"Sir!" Obi responded by standing at attention and saluted to him.
"Watch her and the prince.." dad whispered every obviously.
I groaned walking over to my horse being held by one of the people from the village.
"We'll have our eyes peeled, Mr. Moon" kiki told him with a happy grin.
"You guys are seriously horrible.." I muttered to myself but Zen heard and let out a quiet laugh. Of course he thinks me being embarrassed is funny..
"Y/n! I dont have a horse, we have to ride together!" Obi shouted innocently.
"That sounds like a personal problem.." I grumbled turning my head away from him. Everyone around started laughing which only made me feel worse but I shook it off.

From that point on, we started on our long trip back home. It took only a few days of fast riding into the night but we got there. And when we got there early in the morning I was immediately sent to meet with prince izona.. Boy, did that go well. He quizzed me about things I didnt know. He asked me things about my mother being the past queen, about when i would announce me being royalty.. Then he told me something I'd never forget. It was probably the kindest thing he had ever said to me. He said if I announce I was the princess of Tanbarun he would allow me to be with Zen.. Forever.
Of course I was grateful. I told him I didnt know when I would announce it but I would one day. He told me it should probably be sooner rather than later otherwise Zen would have to move on.. So I thought about it harder than anyone would believe but my thinking was cut off as soon as I walked out of Prince Izona's office.