Teach Me How To Live!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted but I have a bunch of chapters ready now so here's the first!

Your POV

"Y/n! Stop running in the garden!" I heard Shirayuki yell which made me stop in my place and look down at myself. What was I doing? I'm literally in uniform acting like an idiot! First the touching thigh and now I'm just prancing around the castle!
"Oh no.." I slapped my forehead and groaned.
"What's gotten into you?" She asked and quickly walked over to me as the rest of our friends ran over.
"I dont really know?" I shrugged which seemed to make her jaw drop. Oh yeah, this again..
"You can talk?" She asked as everyone stood next to me out of breath.
"Lets not do that.. again.." Mitsuhide tried to catch his breath while saying that.
"She said Master did it!" Obi pointed to Prince Zen.
"No I didnt!" Zen shouted back and looked super annoyed at Obi which only made me laugh.
I cant believe how close minded ive been thinking lately. The only reason why I feel like this again is because of Zen. I'm so grateful.
"Well someone made her start talking and it wasnt me!" Mitsuhide glared at Zen like me talking was a bad thing.
"Yeah! And it's his fault she can touch people now!" Obi screamed and pointed to Zen. My eyes widened at those words. I know it didnt mean to come out that way but-... Wow, Obi..
"Oh..?" Kiki looked at Zen who was very red in the face.
"I-it's not like that!" We shouted at the same time then looked at each other in confusion.
"I-I fixed myself on my own, thank you!" I crossed my arms and turned away from everyone.
"You sure?" Shirayuki grinned and put her hand on my shoulder. I shook it off and nodded my head.
"Really?" Obi smirked and walked in circles around me.
"Can you shut up?" I glared at him.
"Oh! I havent heard that one in years!" Obi shouted and started laughing.

3rd POV

"You picked a feisty one.." Mitsuhide whispered to zen.
"What?!" He whisper shouted back as Obi kept picking on Y/n.
"This is a completely didnt side of her.." Kiki muttered to the rest of everyone as Y/n and Obi continued to fight.
"Yeah, I didnt see that coming.." Shirayuki whispered around.
"Obi! Shut up!" Y/n shouted as Obi ran away when she pulled out her sword as a warning.
"Scary!" Obi stuck his tongue out and mocked her. She pulled out her other sword and threw both of them at his head without another thought. Luckyly he ducked and they hit a tree.
"WHOA!" Mitsuhide shouted after she threw the swords.
"She really is part of the Moon Clan.." kiki grinned and watched as Y/n went to get her swords.
"I swear obi if you dont leave me alone I'll stop playing" she was basically telling him she'd actually hit him with her swords. She was only messing around trying to scare him that time.
"She must have been a crazy kid.." Shirayuki said in shock as the two walked back over.
"Kinda-" obi said right before Y/n punched him in the arm. "I'm kidding!" He laughted rubbing that spot.
"Sorry about that.." Y/n sighed looking over to Obi with a mean glare. Suddenly Prince Zen began laughing. He knew there was something about Y/n he didnt know yet but he didnt know it was this!
"He's lost it too.." Shirayuki looked at him in fear.
"The disease is spreading-" obi grinned at her to which she sighed and shook her head with a smile.
"N-No," the prince stuttered in laughter. "I just didn't expect that" he got one last chuckle out before looking back at that same old nervous Y/n he found in the forest.
"Sorry.." she muttered looking away. That instantly made Zen feel bad and try to explain himself but others cut in.
"I dont know, I kinda liked it" kiki grinned with her hands on her hips.
"Yeah, I never thought id hear you talk by the way, what happened?" Mitsuhide asked y/n with a laugh.
"Someone.. opened my eyes.." y/n told them softly and glanced at Zen.
"Someone.." obi elbowed her with a grin.
"..Will you shut up?!" She screamed and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.
"Okay, okay!" He begged.
"That's enough of that" Shirayuki grabbed Y/n's hand with a nervous laugh and pulled her away.
"Man, now I wanna go spare again!" Mitsuhide shouted and groaned.
"Obi loves fighting, isnt that right Obi?" Y/n smirked and shoved him towards Mitsuhide. Obi tired to fight back but Mitsuhide already grabbed him and took off.
"Finally" kiki sighed as Zen laughed and caught Y/n's attention by accident. Butterflies soon filled her stomach and made her feel sick.
"We should probably go in to finish that paper work if you're trying to leave somewhere tonight, prince zen" kiki put a hand on his back and dragged him back inside the castle.