Blue Verse Green! (Gladstone x Reader x Donald)

2017 Ducktales AU
Donald x Reader x Gladstone
Female!Reader

A/N: Reader is the CEO of a store called Second Hand Headlines which is basically Hot Topic/Box Lunch/Spencer's type store.

I don't typically eat at the mall but today I was running late and I was hungry. I stopped at one of the restaurants to grab a quick bite when it started. Someone was yelling and people jumped out of the way as a duck landed in the fountain in the middle of the food court. He looked beyond mad about the whole ordeal, which made him look kind of cute. Some people laughed while others just complained about having been bothered. The security guard simply threw a towel at him like it wasn't the first time this had happened to someone.

I kinda felt bad and walked over to him, cutting him off before he could scream.

"Need a hand?" I offered mine. He looked up at me and immediately forgot his rage.

"Thanks," he mumbled, taking it.

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head or anything?" I immediately rephrased the question because if I had fallen into a public fountain, I would not be okay.

"'m fine,• he mumbled, clearly a little more than embarrassed.

I looked him over as he dried off. His suit was still dripping wet. I heard someone running up behind us. I glanced at the store front labeled Second Hand Headlines and sighed.

"How about a shirt from my store?" He looked like he was going to protest so added, "You look like you could use a win."

"You really don't have to," he blushed.

"Come on." I pulled his arm towards the door.

"I thought only Uncle Gladstone got free stuff." I heard a kid behind me whisper.

"I don't open till noon so you have the place to yourself." We got to my store and unlocked the door. "I'm ____ by the way."

"Donald," he offered a hand then thought better of it, "Donald Duck."

I immediately recognized the name. He was one of the inspirations for my store. Him, his sister, and his Uncle Scrooge were always in the papers when I was younger. Though I never made a product on them because by the time I had started up the store Della had disappeared and they didn't show up that much anymore. Also my store made money on happy head lines and not digging up painful memories.

He walked around and seemed overwhelmed. The walls were full of posters of famous people. They stared him down. Then again they were probably people he knew personally and people I simply admired. The shelves were stacked with movie hero's merch and viral memes on cups and hats.

It was a rather large store but I pointed to the clothing section.

"Find something you like. I'll get you a bag for your clothes." He muttered something about the Beagle Boy shirts that were in stock as I went to the checkout counter and pulled out a bag. "You can change in the back."

He appeared, clutching a band shirt. "Thank you."

"Of course." I glanced at the shirt. "Crimson Wing! Love them. Then again I love most of the stuff in here."