Assistance! (Scrooge x Reader)

Ducktales
Scrooge x Reader
Gender Neutral!Reader
They/Them pronouns
Smut

18 + Content:
Porn without Plot
Begging

He had watched them for years and they never looked better than when they were counting money. Specifically, when they were counting his money. This instance, for example. It was their monthly meeting and he had gotten a large down payment the day before so he made them count it. They were the only one he trusted with his money.

"Finished. Anything else I can help you with, sir?"

Their tone wasn't suggestive as normal, but it didn't matter. It had the same effect. He swore they called him Sir just to play games with him. Tonight, he was playing back.

"Actually, I have some after hours work in the Bin if you wouldn't mind assisting me."

"Anything for you, sir." They smiled and spun towards their work and cleaned it up.

Their wink didn't help his current predicament of deciphering if they really fancied him or were simply a flirt. He had talked to a number of people and none of them ever thought the sweet-shy darling from his banking department was a flirt. It took a minute for him to notice they were talking still.

"Anyone outside of the family in the Bin?"

"You're the expectation, darling." He didn't call them that often because it always made them hesitant and blush like no one had ever called them that before, but he always enjoyed their confidence fluttering for a second.

"Thank you," they mumbled.

The two of them made their way down the plank of the Money Bin after they had cleaned up for the day.

"How do we get down?" They asked, peering over the edge.

He offered a hand. Slowly, they took it and the two of them jumped in together. They screamed and curled into his chest as they hit the coins with the unique splash. Then they laughed.

"That was so much fun!"

"Glad you enjoy," he smiled, helping them up.

"So what are we doing, sir?" They waited, and he swore their eyes were saying take me. He would've if he didn't need this done.

"Inventory on these." He pointed to two crates.

"Yes, sir." It sounded a little disappointed, but they got to work instantly on the first crate.

He started on the second one. As he watched them, he wondered if this was smart. He didn't want to misread this, but they agreed to be alone with him; they knew the Bin was empty for the night; and they were all but asking for it. He didn't want to assume wrong, but he couldn't stand it. Especially now that they were scrounged by his gold. It only seemed to make them more irresistible.

As he finished, he made his way over to them. They were done just double checking a few things. He called their name, but they didn't look up. They were concentrated on the list. He laid a hand on their back and they looked up.

"You weren't answering, darling." They flushed.

"Sorry, sir," they mumbled.

"It's alright." He raised hand to their face. "You have something just there."

They let him whip away a piece of the crate's fuzz. They said, "Thank you. Is there anything I can do for you, sir?"

Their voice dripped with suggestiveness. He hadn't pulled away and instead he pushed closer to their ear.

"You should quit while you're ahead because one of these days I'm going to ask you to do this."

He pressed his thumb on to their lips and parted them slightly. They blushed, but without hesitating, they let him in. Their tongue swirled around it and their head bobbed once, then again. Then they lifted their head and kissed it.

"All you had to do was ask. Anything else, sir." They smirked.

"I think you know the answer." He crashed his lips into theirs.

They slipped and landed in the coins with a laugh. He wanted to rip their clothes off right then. He silenced them with a kiss. He waited until they pull off his coat to strip away their blouse and pants. His hands roamed and pulled at sensitive places, and they bucked and wiggled under him. Their hands moved down his hips, and he grabbed their wrist stopped them.

"Are you in a rush, darling?" he asked, pulling away to look at them.

"No, sir," they barely managed, trying to hide themselves.

However, only succeeded in sprinkling a few coins on their stomach and chest, which made them shiver and him harder. He leaned down to their ear.

"If you're not in a rush, then why don't you beg, darling."

They wrapped their arms around his neck. "If that's what you want, sir."

"You call me that on purpose, don't you?" he asked, kissing their ear and working his way down.

"Yes, sir," they kissed his neck, "because I want you."

He hummed in approval and peppered kisses on their chest. They continued.

"I know what it does to you. I know what it makes you want to do to me and I don't want to wait anymore." They kissed his shoulder. Then moved to his lips. "Please, let me be of assistance, sir. I've been waiting a long time."

He couldn't stand it. He placed himself at their entrance and entered without warning. They let out a muffled cry. The noise bounced and echoed off the Bin's walls. He stuffed his tongue in their mouth to quiet them. They bucked into him. His hands continued pulling at their chest and hips and rear, and they panted at each touch. Finally, he collapsed on their chest.

It was quiet for a long minute. They listened to each other breathing. Finally, they spoke up.

"Is this going to be a part of our monthly meetings now?"

"I think weekly meetings may be in order." They laughed.

"I'll be sure to mark it," they kissed him once more, "sir."

Word Count: 1002