High-school

Len POV

Rolling over on my stomach, I groan softly. Reaching over to my nightstand to turn off the alarm in my phone.

Seriously, I'm already rich and successful as a seventeen year old. Why do I still have to go to school?

Tossing the phone back on the night stand, I watch as it slides off and onto the floor. Screen down. I stretch my hand to reach for it and check if the screen was cracked, so I can know if I have to buy a new phone or not. But its too far so I stop trying.

I'll just buy a new phone.

I lay back down on my stomach, feeling the sleep already creeping back into my eyes. But footsteps approaching my room makes all my senses go on alert and I look over at the door. Someone's coming to wake me up

I hope its not Luka, she throws water in your face without even talking. And you have to get up because she normally comes with two bottles of water. Specifically for me because I'm very hard to wake up. Or Meiko. She flat out just slaps you.

Specifically me because she doesn't do that to the others. Sometimes I feel I'm being abused in this household, Seriously.

Rin would jump in your bed repeatedly until you wake up and Kaito would play an annoying sound on his phone. Bringing it directly to your ear.

Miku is the only gentle one among all of them. So even if I don't want to wake up, I'd try to do so just because it was her.

The door opens and I snap my eyes shut. Not really knowing who it is. I could feel goosebumps rising on my body, already expecting the worst.

"Len, I know you're awake. Your eyes are squeezed shut " that was Miku's voice. My tense shoulders relax, knowing I wouldn't be violated so early in the morning in my own bed.

I open my eyes to see her standing over my head. Arms folded and dressed already in her school uniform.

"How did you know?" I ask. My voice raspy and deeper than usual.

"Your eyes were closed tight, your shoulders tense and your nose was scrunched up. I think even a five year old can figure that out" she answer, raising her brow in amusement. I chuckle deeply, slowly sitting up with a stretch.

I look over again at Miku to see if she was on her way out by now, but she was just standing there. Staring at me. Specifically my body. I smirk, knowing this could be another chance to change her perspective of me.

"What are you stating at doll?" I ask, using the nickname i always did whenever I wanted to tease her. Miku'
seems to snap out of her daze as she looks up to meet my eyes. And I could have sworn her cheeks were a shade bit darker.

"Nothing its just..." she catches her ear. A move she does whenever she was embarassed about something.

"Its just... I never noticed but.... you've really grown up compared to the first time I saw you" I roll my eyes at her obliviousness.

"I was twelve the first time you saw me. Now I'm seventeen. What did you think would happen?" I say a little bit rudely. I was annoyed. How can she say that she hadn't noticed that I'd changed over the past five years? How could she not notice the difference between a twelve year old boy and a seventeen year old one?

"Just accept the damn complement and go take a bath" she rolls her eyes, turning around to leave. I rush out of my bed over to her, grabbing her wrist before she could reach door.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask and she furrows her brows.

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I snapped at you?" I catch her other wrist, pulling her close to me. Her eyes widen as she glances down then up to my face again with a red face.