Her fire

(A/N: thanks ya'll for the birthday wishes! ❤)

Len POV

I wake up to several taps on my cheek. Light yet annoying. My hand grabs the culprits hands. About to break their fingers when I raise up to meet with wide teal eyes staring down at me.

Oh, I'd almost forgotten I slept in her room.

"Get up Len you're squishing me" she whines and I smirk, getting even more comfortable on her soft stomach. Miku groans, pushing on my head but I hold her tighter.

"Ugh! Len!"

"You're being too loud Miku.." I yawn, "go back to sleep".

"No, i have stuff to do remember? We have a meeting by noon and I'm not done with the documents yet. Manager Lee is so gonna be mad at me" she grumbles the last part cutely that I just couldn't help but raise my head to stare at her.

"Ok, I'll get off you. But only if you answer two questions " I smirk and she rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"Ok fine, what is it?"

"That Itsuki guy. Do you like him or something?" She raises a brow.

"What? Like a crush?" I nod.

She starts laughing, throwing her head back as she stares at the ceiling.

"No, God no. I told you he's a childhood friend of mine. I only like him as a friend" she answers nonchalantly and I hum.

"Ok, second question "

She laughs softly, "shoot"

"Who do you have a crush on?" Her eyes widen at the question. As if she wasn't expecting me to ask it. Which is kinda ridiculous because we're basically on the same topic. She should've seen it coming.

"Well... no one.." she hesitated. There's definitely someone.

"You're lying " I retort bluntly and she blushes.

"Ok, someone but... I'm not telling you who it is"

"Yet" I counter making her roll her eyes again. I was gonna find out who the lucky bastard was sooner or later. But for now we'll just stop here.

"How about you? Who is your crush?" She pokes my nose, "you're literally the guy everyone has a crush on in high-school. So who's the lucky girl that's caught your eye?".

I arch an eye brow, not really sure if she really wanted to know or she was just teasing me about it.

I could just say that it was her in a straight forward way. But I still didn't think she was ready to know that the guy she sees as her brother since day one is in love with her.

So instead, I tease her about it.

Getting up and off of her completely,  I stretch my muscles. Turning around to face her as she sat up.

"Oh you know, just this girl that's like... a little older me" I shrug. Miku stands up so quickly she almost falls over. Clumsy little Baka.

Kawai little Baka...

"Really? I didn't know you were into older girls. I thought she'd be in your class or something " I ramble, placing her palms on her cheeks.

I take a step towards her, stopping just a few inches away. She looks up at me, blinking those teal eyes so innocently that all I wanted to do was tie them up with a blind fold so only I could see those gorgeous orbs.

"I've always been into older women, Miku" I say with a knowing smirk, watching as her teal innocent eyes widen in shock.

Third person POV

Miku steps back a little when the blonde leans even closer so they're now really face to face. Her cheeks reddened when she notice just how attractive he looked with messy bed hair so early in the morning.

No wonder he won that "most handsome J-pop idol " award.

"I like the idea of controlling someone who's older than me. Imagine it Miku..." his voice drops, "imagine making an older woman submit to me. Ah, how exciting that would be.." all the while, Len maintains eye contact with the Tealette. And she couldn't look away as he had her trapped with his electric blue eyes.

"I'm going to make my woman submit to me completely. And all she'll ever crave for is me" he steps closer, his hand catching a strand or her teal hair.

"My attention, my time, my touches... she'll beg for it all"

Miku wasn't exactly sure why Len was saying all the things he was saying. Or why he was keeping eye contact with her as he said it.

Or why he was stepping closer and closer to her with every sentence.

Though what she was sure about, is the fact that everything he was saying was affecting her in a certain way.

The way Len was gazing at her... a gaze she'd never seen him give her before. She wasn't sure if he was doing it on purpose or unconsciously. But she did know that it was doing things to her. Things she didn't know if she was to like it or not. She'd always seen him as a younger brother.

But at this moment, gone was the innocent boy she'd always knew. This person was a man in the making.

Len on the other hand, was enjoying the fact that he finally got Miku under the spell of his charm. He was also enjoying the fact that she was currently seeing him in another light, judging by the blush on her cheeks as well as her dilated eyes. If only he could just-

"Ow! What the- shit. What was that?!" He yells covering his left eye.

It seems the tealetts got too flustered. And then slapped him in the eye. Like a normal person.

Of all the places on my face, why my eye?! The kagamine asked in his head, glaring down at the tealette.

"Stop trying to seduce me Kagamine Len" she punches his firm stomach hard making him hunch over, "I'm not falling for your charms like all those girls do!".

And with that, the angry tealette stomps into her bathroom. Leaving her blonde friend there all shocked and amazed.

Standing up straight with his hand still on his stomach, his lips stretch in a wide smirk. Staring at the bathroom door that the tealette went through.

"I love that girl"

Sorry its such a short chapter, it was supposed to be longer than this but its really late and I'm extremely tired.

I hope you liked it though. Ah, I feel as if this chapter sucks or smth.

My "Bully series" self is coming back. Late and short updates. Bare with me please 😭

I promise next chapter will be more interesting though. This must be the most confusing book I've ever written. But you'll understand everything soon. I won't beat around the bush too much, I personally don't like stories that drag out the plot too much 🙃.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share 😙❤