Tears

QOTD: DO YOU HAVE A HIGH PITCHED VOICE WHEN YOU SING OR A LOW ONE?

ME: MAYBE MIDDLE? I CAN GO HIGH BUT NOT TOO HIGH AND I CAN GO LOW BUT NOT TOO LOW. HARD TO DESCRIBE SINCE NON OF YOU HAVE EVER HEARD IT BEFORE BUT OH WELL 😂🙃

Third person POV

Its been about two weeks since Len and the tealette had started dating. Yet, it all still seemed like a dream to both.

He, because he never in his dreams ever thought he'd get the girl he'd always wanted because he thought she only saw him as a brother. And she, because she didn't think he'd ever forgive her for what she did.

But here they were.

Miku was in the kitchen making breakfast, as it was her turn to do so. She also couldn't stop smiling at the fact that Len had prepared a date for them to go on later today.

Ah, the butterflies just wouldn't stop.

These were the best two weeks she'd ever experienced in her life. Indeed, dating Len was the best decision she's ever made and she was glad she gave in to him. Was this what she would have been missing if she'd said no?

Len was nice, compassionate, caring, tender, not to mention surprisingly romantic. She didn't peg Len as the romantic type. But the way he acted with her especially when they were alone was enough to make her heart melt as she only fell deeper and deeper in love with him.

She loved him. She loved him so much that there are actually times she'd imagine them having a future together. Kids and all.

Get a hold of your self Miku, the boy is seventeen.

Normally, thoughts like this in the start of their relationship made her feel a little bit uncomfortable and conscious. But in these two weeks, Len had showed her a lot of reasons why she shouldn't be worried about such a thing. As he would literally still look the same even if he turned eighteen next year. Making her feel more comfortable with the fact.

As she continues to crack the eggs for the scrambled eggs she was preparing, footsteps approach the kitchen which catches her attention making her look up from her work.

There her boyfriend stood in the door way, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he stretched, walking into the kitchen.

Miku couldn't help but find it cute.

He's not cute when he grips your hair and bites your neck all over and-

Shut up brain.

Miku blushes at the thought, not even realising it when Len sits on the stool across the island. 

"Morning " she greets him making him smile lazily at her. He places his chin on his palm gazing at her.

"Good morning baby" Miku goes red for the nth time in two weeks, looking down at her bowl of raw eggs. She still wasn't use to that nickname.

"What are you making?" Len asks as Miku whisks the eggs expertly. She'd always been a good cook. And that was something Len found incredibly hot.

"You'll see when I'm done" she answers giving him a smirk.

Len watches as the tealette moves around the kitchen. Smoothly, seemingly having things under control. Perfectly. As she starts with the scrambled eggs, she puts all her focus on her work so the eggs are perfectly scrambled.

Suddenly, arms wrap around her waist making her pause and jolt a little. A blush rises her neck as she struggles to keep turning the eggs in the pan.