Lost

QOTD: SOMETHING YOU'RE A SUCKER FOR?

ME: CHOCOLATE, DIMPLES, PRETTY EYES, AND TWINS..NO MATTER HOW OLD AND WRINKLY OR YOUNG 😍

Third person POV

The blonde twin doesn't even bother to look up when his door opens and closes quietly. It was only the two of them after all. He and the psychic.

Len had been staying at the psychic's place for approximately two months. Each passing day more torturing than the last. Each passing session making his head aches worse.

"Good evening Len.." the middle aged man, Kaori, greets the blonde as he enters with a glass of water.

Len was seated at the edge of his bed. Head casted down, eyes heavy, fingers tangled. Hair messy.

He was a mess, Kaori observed. 

"Would you like some water?" He asks the younger male, the silence he was so use to following after.

It was surprising to him that Len hadn't said a word ever since he was brought here. Not a single word. If asked a question, he would either shrug, shake his head or nod.

And even that was rare.

At this rate, Kaori wasn't sure what to do. He didn't know how he was going to get Len to open to him anymore. By now, he thought he'd be able to crack the teen. But reality was clearly a different story.

"Would you like some food too?" The older male asks, crouching in front of the blonde. Len answers with a shrug. And Kaori wasn't exactly sure what that meant.

"I'll... take that as a yes I guess" he keeps the glass of water on the night stand, walking out of the room to quickly prepare him some ramen.

It seemed to be his favourite food in the household. At least that was something he knew about him.

Len doesn't glance up as Kaori walks out of the room. He blinks down at the floor tiredly. Trying to ignore the pounding in his head. Today's session was the worse of all. As Kaori had tried hard to rip the spirit out of his soul. Forcefully.

He could tell the psychic was getting frustrated at this point. So why not just give up? It was clear Len didn't want the thing gone. It was his only hope of getting the tealette to return his feelings.

So why not just let him return home? Why was he still adamant about his work?

"Time for your bath. Time for my fill".

The booming dark voice says in his head. He places some fingers to his temple, feeling his head pound even more. Before he stands up and goes to the bathroom.

For some reason, the spirit inside him always got stronger whenever he was in the bathroom. Strong enough to take its own fill of energy as Len took his bath.

Walking into the bathroom, he strips out of his clothing slowly, already feeling his body go low with energy. He turns on the shower, walking under it immediately before collapsing onto the floor. Feeling his energy leaving him at a rapid pace.

"You're... taking too much " Len whispers, breathing heavily.

"He wanted to separate us. I've lost a lot of energy not letting it happen " the being says, drawing in more energy and the blonde cries out silently. Not having enough energy to actually let his voice out.

"Silence, mortal... remember everything good.... comes with a price. This is yours" it booms. Taking a large wave of energy.