Come to me

QOTD: SONG SUGGESTIONS TO ADD TO MY PLAYLIST? ( NOT JUST VOCALOID).

Third person POV

Rin stares at the tealette as she danced non stop for the past four hours now. She could tell that Miku was tired, but she didn't want to stop. Why? She didn't know.

Obviously something must have happened for her to be acting like this.

Everyone knew Miku was a workaholic. But she was taking it to the extreme this time with the amount of work and dance practice she's doing these days.

Once the song ends, Miku finishes it with her last pose, and that is when Rin decided she'd had enough. Walking over to turn the music off which earns her a glare from the older.

Rin folds her arms, glaring back at Miku.

"Why?"

"You've been dancing for four hours straight"

"And so?" Miku snaps making the blonde roll her eyes.

"Take a break"

Miku chuckles, looking at Rin as if she was crazy.

"Listen, I know you're trying to be caring and all but I don't need it. Move"

"Make me" Rin presses, looking at Miku determined. Of course she knew Miku was strong, not as strong as her of course but the anger in her could definitely make her overpower her.

Miku clenches her fists, groaning as she collapses to the floor, burying her face in her hands. She was panting hard. Only realising now how tired and sore her body was.

Rin's face softens, walking over to sit in front of her friend. She watches as Miku catches her breath, her breathing slowing down before becoming fully relaxed. She peaks at the blonde between her fingers.

"I hate you right now" she mumbles and Rin grins in amusement. Talk about a leader being childish.

"I love you too Miku-San" Rin says patting her head, "now tell me. What's been going on with you these past few days?" She asks making the tealette sigh heavily.

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Miku... please. I'm worried about you. If we don't find a solution soon, our group might flop without our strong leader back" Rin grabs Miku's slightly bigger hands, squeezing them in her own, "talk to me".

Miku's teal eyes raise from the floor, a blush suddenly painting her cheeks. She looks up at Rin, "promise you won't get mad?". Rin nods.

Miku sighs in nervousness, playing with her fingers a little, "I... I may have... a little crush... on your brother" she confesses, looking away as her cheeks flush even more.

Rin stares at her with wide shocked eyes, unable to even blink.

Miku notices Rin's expression and groans, throwing her head back."I know! I know! I'm disgusting! He's still a minor, and I'm such a disgusting and perverted pedophile and I deserve to be locked away in a dungeon somewhere for-"

"Miku! Miku stop. Its ok. I'm not mad don't worry" Rin says stopping her friend's rant, "I'm just shocked and... well.... Happy!".

Miku blinks at the younger, staring at her strangely, "what?"

"You heard me right. I'm glad that you like Len. Because he likes you a lot too" Rin shrugs with a grin. Miku fidgets nervously, biting on her lip. Rin notices.

"Whats wrong?"

The older sighs sadly, looking back up at Rin "I don't think... he likes me anymore". Not after their last encounter.