His tale

(WARNING: DISTURBING TRIGGERING CONTENT AHEAD: MENTIONS OF INCEST, BLOOD AND RAPE)

Third person POV

Miku wakes up to the feel of someone touching her hair. As if stroking it like a cat. Groaning, she brings up my fingers to massage her temple, feeling a painful headache forming. The person retracts their hand from her hair and she looks to her right to see Rin's blue eyes staring at her with a relieved expression. 

"Miku, you're awake!" She exclaims, pulling the tealette in a tight hug. Confused, Miku doesn't hug her back as she was also too weak to do so. Memories start to rush back into her head at what had happened last night.

Last night.... Len had tried to kidnap her.

And judging from her situation, it means he'd failed. But how?

"Wh..what happened?" She asks with a croaky voice as Rin pulls away. Rin's excited smile falls as she looks down. Sighing heavily.

"Len... tried to kidnap you"

"I know.... I remember. But how come he failed?"

Rin pushes her bangs behind her ear, "I stopped him" she starts, "I followed you last night because I just could resist. I was desperate to see my brother.... and it turns out that its a good thing I did, if not he would have taken you.... I told him to go and leave you alone... and thankfully he did".

Miku watches the blonde as she tells her what happened. Suddenly thankful that Rin was stubborn enough to come despite Miku telling her not to.

What would have happened if she hadn't?

Miku would've been abducted by the blonde male that's what.

Rin pours water into a glass handing it to the tealette, which Miku collects and gulps down eagerly. She hadn't even realised she was that thirsty.

"I can't believe Len would do something like that " Miku says, still not believing the boy she'd always known and adored, would do such a thing to her of all people. Did he really even ever loved her? Miku doubted it.

"I can..." Rin trails off catching the elder's attention. Miku furrows her brows.

"What do you mean 'you can' " Miku asks the blonde making her close her eyes and flinch.

"Miku... there's something you need to know about Len " Rin starts grabbing Miku's hand, "but you have to promise you'll keep it to yourself. This is something only known by Len, me and my mother. No one else. So you have to know that I'm also only telling you this for your protection".

Miku's heart was beating so fast at this point at the way Rin was talking to her. Why was she saying it as if she was about to tell her a horror story?

"I promise"

Rin nods, starting to narrate the story.

-Flash back-

"Rin you know mom said we shouldn't play with this thing or-"

"Sshh, yes! I know! But don't you want to be able to ask dad why he killed himself and left us?"

Rin had sneaked in an old ouija board their mom had hid in the attic into their room. She'd also warned the twins not to play with it or even touch it but here Rin was. And Len was terrified. Not of the board, but of the scolding they would get from their mother if she'd found out.

"Yes but... but.."

"Come on Len, I looked it up on the Internet how to start and end the game safely. It won't take long, I promise" Rin grins cheekily.