Her suspicions

(A/N: no joke tho, I was serious when I said this len was going to be yandere. And I think this book is going to be a little bit darker than dark love. Lol, ikr..

Like... just thinking about the plot I have for this book is making my eyes sweat a little bit 🥲. Sooo yeah... don't be surprised when you come across gore or angst or extreme tragedy and all that stuff... I think I'll even put a warning in the description 🤔.

Some of you might hate this version of Len even more than the others, and some if you might like him instead.  It all depends on how you view things.

Things will start happening soon, so let's all enjoy this cute Len being jealous. Before things take a turn

I held back in dark love.... I ain't holding back this time..)

Len POV

Twelve minutes. Len had been watching this guy for twelve damn minutes and he still couldn't figure out what Miku saw in him.

Miku had finally decided to introduce the "he" she'd been talking about two days ago. A dark haired guy named Itsuki with dark brown eyes. He wasn't much of a looker in Len's opinion. Not to mention he was lanky as shit.

And to make things worse, she decided to bring him on the day of their concert. How was he supposed to concentrate now that this twig was here.

Len frowned at the guy busy talking non stop with his other members as he talked non stop. He adjusts his shorts, the shorts that he hated by the way but was still forced to wear them despite being seventeen. He'd thought they were cool when he was twelve. But now, he's deeply regretting ever choosing them as his stage out fit. Why didn't he choose longer pants instead?

"Len! You're up!" A staff yells just as Luka walks in back stage. He gets up, adjusting his mic before taking a glance at Miku busy chatting away with Itsuki. 

Normally, Miku would always give him head or back pats before he was to go on stage for his solo. Of course he disliked that it was a childish gesture, but now he kinda missed it.

Getting onto stage, the fans scream as he blows kisses and sends other flirty gestures to them just as the beat starts to play. Making the crowed scream louder, glow sticks moving rapidly.

(A/N: play song above ❤😌)

Once he was done, he gets off stage so Miku could go on instead to sing the intro of "Tell your world " before the other vocaloids join at the end. It was the last song of the night after all. So they all had to be present to say farewell to their fans.

In no time, the concert was over.

After taking a shower and changing clothes, their food had already been ordered and all they had to do was eat. A simple task, yet difficult for the blonde when all he wanted to do was strangle the twig sitting right across from him that was busy talking without a break.

Seriously, what did Miku see in the guy.

Len's thoughts are cut off when Itsuki calls out his name.

"Hey, we haven't introduced each other ever since I got here. Did i say your name right? Len right? Nice to meet you" Itsuki stretches out a hand in which Len eyes. Contemplating whether he should actually shake hands with the talking twig or not.

He looks around his members to see them staring at him expectantly. Using their eyes to tell him to be nice. Luka's brows are raised. Meiko and Kaito glare at him. Rin narrows her eyes at him and Miku looks pleading.