Hope

(A/N: I find it funny that this book is darker than dark love 😅

BTW, I woke up to about 70 notifications and my heart stopped because... well.... I thought it couldn't possibly be all mine.... but then I checked and it was and I'm sobbing so hard. Thank you so much for the votes and comments.  I really do enjoy reading each and every single one you post. Trust me... I see them all. Thank you so much 😭💕💕💕💕. And as a token of my gratitude. I'm going to dedicate this whole book to the people that commented or voted the most. Yeah that's right... this book is yours! 👌❤❤💕)

Rin POV

"How are you feeling?" I ask the teal haired middle aged woman. Watching as her dull eyes look up from her fingers to meet my own eyes.

She gives a weak smile, shaking her head.

"My dear... I could easily tell you that I'm OK..." tears fill her eyes, "but even you would know that I would be lying.... its not possible for any mother... to be OK in this type of situation " she weakly says, looking back down at her fingers.

"I don't think I can survive another day without knowing where my daughter is"

I watch her with sad eyes, pulling her in in a hug as she sobbed.

Miku's mother has been staying at my place ever since we found out that Miku had disappeared. I could remember how she called me early morning after the night of the Halloween party. I was still at Luka's place at the time.

She sounded panicked as she asked me where Miku was. That she'd been trying her phone all morning but there was no answer.

I could also remember how I rushed over to the house to see for my self what was going on. I found Miss Hatsune on the floor in the kitchen. A sobbing mess with the maid trying to console her. I called the police immediately of course and they came to investigate. Taking us to the police station after wards for a statement. 

They'd asked me if Miku had any enemies or had a fight recently with someone. I shook my head no.

She had no enemies... but she did have an obsessed lover.

At first i hesitated to tell them. Len was my brother so I felt scared to mention him in the case. But then again, Miku was my best friend and she was probably scared and counting on me right now to save her. Not to mention I was 99% sure it was Len that's taken her away that night.

So I told them about how Len had attempted to kidnap her once before. And he might possibly have something to do with her disappearance this time.

Len needed help. And I was sure he was going to get it if he was arrested by the police. Since he refused to accept the help we've been trying to give him, then the authorities would force it on him.

Which would be a good thing so he can finally go back to normal.

I pull away from the older female, feeling my phone buzz in my pocket. I smile sadly at her standing up, which she returns with a weak one before I make my way to the door to go out of the room.

I answer the call,

"Hello?"

"Miss Kagamine? "

"Yes this is she. Any update on the case?" I ask making my way to my room for some privacy.

"Sadly, we still haven't figured out Miss Hatsune's exact location. But we do have a lead. A strong one. He appears to be a Yakuza member"