Grown

**I hope you all know that all chapters are not edited. This one too***

Miku POV

It had been about a week since my birthday. Also the day I received a mysterious blue rose in my room. I had actually tried asking my mom if she was the one that put it there. But she told me it wasn't her either.

I still found it... weird.... strange even. But I decided not to think too much of it as I've been meaning to complete and compose a particular song I'd been writing. Almost about a month now and I still wasn't done.

Yeah, I still wrote songs... just not as much as before.

It was a cool night and I was strolling in the park. I'd always loved going to this park to relax and get inspiration. It was like my safe place. Especially at night.

I start looking around for a good place to sit. Little amount of people were littered here and there. And maybe some couples too.

I spot the lake surrounded by grasses and trees. There wasn't anyone there too so it seemed inviting.  I adjust my bag and mask, walking over to sit comfortable not too far from the lake. Close enough to see my reflection when  I look up.

I bring out my book and pen from my bag, crossing my legs and keeping the book on my thigh before starting to read over the lyrics I'd already written. Going through them.

With the quietness and peace of the night, coupled with the cool breeze that blew once in a while. The ideas just wouldn't stop rushing into my head.

Several minutes later, my hand starts to ache so I decide to take a five minutes break. Reaching into my bag, I grab a bag of cheetos. I start munching down the chips, watching the small fishes in the lake swim about about. Once I'm done, I reach into my bag to grab a water bottle. Only to find that it wasn't there. I had forgotten it. Damn it, why my water bottle of all things?

I could remember that I kept it on the kitchen counter after refilling it. I must have forgotten to pack it after that.

"Damn it I'm thirsty" I whisper yell, angry at myself for forgetting such an important thing. 

"Would you care for a drink then miss?" A deep voice says above me making me jump a little, as a soda can appears right in front of my face.

The hand was gloved, so I follow it up to see the face of the person who was offering the soda can to me. The first thing I notice about the person is how abnormally blue his eyes were. So blue they almost reminded me of...

No... I can't think about him right now. What mattered now was to figure out if this was a nice stranger or a dangerous one.

The man was tall... like.... very tall for a male. About 6'3 with broad shoulders. He had a black beanie on. A gray turtle neck, black jeans and a black coat. A dangling earring on his left ear and four white studs decorating the right ear. The beanie covered most of his hair, but I could see some strands escaping around his nape. He was blonde I could see. He also looked built, as his coat was unbuttoned so I could see the size of his waist with his belt wrapped around it. With thick thighs and a broad chest. Not too much, yet not too small.

Immediately, I didn't like the guy at all. He was reminding me too much of... him... and I didn't need that now.

"Miss?" The masked man asks. His eyes twinkling with amusement. Probably because he thought I was checking him out.

Well jokes on him because I wasn't. I was merely studying him. Not checking him out. Two different things.

"Um..." I start... tilting my head, "who are you?" I ask. Not bothering to sugar coat anything.