Distance

THIRD PERSON POV

Miku walked down the hall towards the blonde's room, humming a soft tune as she tried not to spill the soup she was holding in her hands. Though she looked nonchalant most of the time, she couldn't help but worry about the teenage boy she'd always seen as a little brother ever since they'd met.

Indeed she'd noticed that he's been acting strangely ever since he turned sixteen.  Specifically towards her. He was always temperamental under all that cool and calm exterior. But his temper had increased drastically ever since he turned sixteen. This she noticed.

Getting to his door, she knocks on it softly, holding tight onto the bowl of soup she was holding so as not to spill it. Since it was filled that is. A soft 'come in' is heard from the inside. She twists the handle, quietly walking into the dimly lit room.

Subconsciously, she grimaces. Already expecting the firey blonde to lash out on why she was in his room like he normally did. It wasn't that she was afraid of him, she was just worried his outburst could cause the soup she was holding to spill on both of them. Which wouldn't be good since it was hot.

Len was seated at his study desk which wasn't very far from the door. His head was ducked down, as he hadn't even so much as spared a glance at her. Miku tilts her head a little, curiosly staring at the blonde boy who was currently so focused on what he was writing.

He finally glances up at her, pushing his long blonde strands back, "yeah?" He asks. His expression stoic not giving away anything.

The tealette walks over beside him, his eyes never leaving her as she places the bowl of soup on his desk, "you didn't come down for dinner. You ok?" She asks concerned. He'd been distancing himself all week and she was starting to get even more worried than she already was. It was bad enough that he was keeping to himself and being aloof.

It would be worse since they were having a concert tomorrow. They needed to keep their heads together.

"I'm fine... and thanks" he answers in a dismissive manner. Adjusting the bowl of soup on his desk. Miku turns to leave, but changes her mind at the last minute. Turning around to come join him.

His blue eyes glance up at her in confusion. The light from the lamp illuminating his features. Especially since the room was dark and the lamp was the only source of light, he kinda looked like a piece of art at the moment.

He arches a brow, grabbing his juice box to sip on it. Keeping it aside after wards. And without even realising, Miku starts to get lost in the view of the blonde.

She'd noticed it a long time ago. Since before he'd turned seventeen. Len had grown into what a person would call an eye candy. He already had mesmerising eyes. The best feature that Miku liked in him. His skin was, pale yet just the right contrast. His hair was also long and full, a little messy most of the time but it only added to his charm.

Len was handsome. And she could tell that he knew of the features he possessed. Especially since he was voted the most good looking J-pop idol three years in a row. Yet, he didn't flaunt it like most people would do. He didn't even seem to care.

And that was what had their fans even more interested and enchanted by him.

"You're staring at me" he states flatly, and Miku had to blink twice to snap out of it.

"O...oh... sorry.. uhhh..." she trails off rubbing her palms together, " I've been wanting to talk to you actually. Everyone is kinda worried about you. You've been... well... distant".

Len stares at her, his big blue eyes never once blinking and Miku was kinda starting to find it a little bit creepy. He finally blinks, looking down at his book as he shrugs.