...Spoilers...

Hey guys, so I have two book in my drafts that I want to share with you. Though I kept the infos vague so I don't reveal too much. Anyway so, the first one:

(AN ANCIENT AU)

SYNOPSIS >>>

In which the great war between dragons and humans. Brings a human girl and a dragon shifter together, in a forbidden love.

He may have hated her at first, but it is undeniable that he cannot resist the charms of a young konoichi in training.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Bow to your Sensei like a good girl" Kagamine-Sensei smoothly speaks, looking down at me as if looking at something worthless. 

The second one (AKA the one I think would not even get any reads at all but I still want to write it 🤡):

(A MY HERO ACADEMIA REVERSE HAREM FANFICTION)

SYNOPSIS >>>

Akira Hamada knows, that the three pro heroes are attracted to her. Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki. But she has interest in Denki Kaminari instead.

So they join forces to get the girl. Except they agree to share her.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"You have the three of us, so just know that a fourth party will be quickly eliminated by me. Its already hard enough sharing you with these loosers" Bakugo says, gripping my chin firmly as my two other boyfriends glared at his back.

A/N:---

Idk man, I suck at descriptions but I hope they managed to catch your attention. 

I just re-read them and they sound lame 🥸.

Maybe cause I'm becoming a lame writer because school has been sucking all my brain juice 🤧😂

Anyway, I really hope you get to stick around for them. Because they're also big projects like "dark love".