Merged

(A/N: God bless the artist of the picture above 🥺

By the way, we be carrying number one under lenku besties! Tankuu! ❤🌹)

QOTD: An anime you're currently obsessed with?

ME: My hero academia ❤. I Literally feel like writing a reverse harem fanfiction about it 😭✋💕

Third person POV

Mrs Kagamine embraces her children in a tight hug. Telling them how much she misses them before she pulls away.

Her attention then turns fully to her youngest son, feeling the tears prick her eyes as she cupped his cheek delicately. His blue eyes were casted down. Dark circles under them which only makes the pain in her chest worse.

"Oh, Len. Honey~" she whispers, thumb caressing his cheeks as his gaze meets his mother's. His eyes were dull and soulless. Opposite from the Len she always knew. The Len full of life. Full of fun and sarcasm.

This one looked dead.

"Don't worry baby, you'll be cured soon. We did it before, we're going to do it again"

Len's eyes narrow as his mother hugs him again tightly. His arms hanging limply on either side of him.

But I don't want to be...

-Time skip-

The next day, The twins and their mother drive over to the psychic's home. Which was the place where he asked them to meet since Len was a serious case and he needed all the focus he could get.

"Hello Mrs Kagamine, and Rin.." he greets, his eyes finally landing on the male twin standing at the back.

"And Len... come in" they all go in, as the man closes the door behind them.

"So... its back huh. That's strange because I was certain it wouldn't come back again" the middle aged man says, circling the blonde who's tired eyes were still casted down.

"Yes, but can you cure him? I can't bare the thought of that thing harming him again" his mom says from the sofa she was sitting in. Rin patting her back to calm her down.

"Yes. He's older now so it shouldn't be hard. He could even help me fight it out since he knows what he's doing now" the psychic explains, "follow me Len ".

He ushers for the blue eyed male to follow him further into the house, until they reach a secluded room. He opens the door and the blonde steps in first, followed by the psychic behind him.

Rin and her mother were both nervous as the anxiety ate them alive inside. Rin was tirelessly tapping her foot repeatedly on the floor and her mother was pacing the room.

Half an hour passes, before the psychic steps out. Cleaning his hands with a hankie.

"So..?" Mrs Kagamine asks, rushing towards him. Rin frowns from behind when Len steps out. His eyes casted down just as they were before.

"Can I talk to you... alone?" He asks Mrs Kagamine and she nods. Giving Rin her car keys so the twins can go wait in the car. Once they were out, the psychic sits down on the sofa ruffling his hair.

"What's wrong? Is he cured?" She asks anxiously. The man sighs shaking his head.

"Unfortunately, no.." she frowns.

"No?"

"Yes. There might be a big problem Mrs Kagamine. I would suggest you leave Len here to stay with me for a few days" he explains and she frowns even more in confusion.

"Why? What happened?" She asks and the man sighs again, cracking his knuckles.

"The spirit has merged itself with Len's soul" he starts, "and that can only happen if the host wants it to. Which means your son wants the spirit in him. Probably for a very big reason if you ask me".

A sob breaks out from her lips, covering her mouth as tears stream down her face.

"I need to find out why Len wants it in him. I need to find out what your son wants with that thing so I can be able to find a way to cast it out..." he meet the blonde woman's eyes, "or else, Len will loose himself completely. And the spirit will consume his mind and body".

-Time skip-

Miku slumps in her seat, watching as Rin did her own part in the music video they were recording.

Indeed she was surprised to see that a week after the twins left, Rin was the only one that returned. Saying that Len was still suffering from an illness and was not yet cured. She refused to specify which kind of illness however.

Miku was shocked about it. Shocked and disappointed. She wasn't sure why but she was really looking forward to the male twin's return. For she had missed him. She had missed her friend.

She knew they had separated on bad terms. So she was determined to set things right between them when he'd returned. Unfortunately, he wasn't coming back any time soon.

"Miku! You're up!" Kiyoteru yells and she stands up her seat to go join Rin on the set.

An hour later, they were done with the shooting and the two friends were taken home by their driver to go and rest. For they had a photoshoot tomorrow. 

Laying down on her bed, Miku grabs the Len plushie that was sat among her pillows. Hugging it close. It was a gift he'd given her on her seventeenth birthday, and she still treasured it till this day. These moments the most.

She didn't realise how much she'd missed him until she woke up yesterday after having just two hours of sleep. If Len was there, he wouldn't have allowed to overwork herself.

Turning on her side, she glides her finger tips across her lips. Thinking back to the kisses they had shared.

Did she really regret it?

Miku had always found Len attractive. Especially since he'd turned sixteen. She also has caught herself staring at him several times when he wasn't looking. There was even a time she'd concluded that she had a crush on him. But then her crush on their music producer, Kiyoteru,  suddenly developed and she forgot about Len's. 

She clearly was ok with it at the moment they had kissed at the park, but she wasn't sure if she was fully in her senses. For at the time, she was fully enchanted by his charm as well as the kindness he had showered her with.

She wasn't sure about her feelings for him however. And that was why she concluded it as a mistake.

Though now she's doubting if it was.

In truth, she wouldn't mind being in a relationship with the blonde. He was nice, caring and funny if he wanted to be. He was also smart and thoughtful. Good looking too obviously.

But she was afraid.

Of what? She didn't know.

Probably afraid of feelings. After seeing the multiple heart breaks her mother had gone through before, Miku has been traumatised. And she wasn't sure if she could just give in to romantic feelings that easily.

But Len was different. She could see he genuinely loved and cared about her.

Should she give him a chance? Should she give them a chance?

Should she give her heart a chance to fall in love for the very first time with the blonde male?

Miku wasn't sure... But she liked the idea.

I almost didn't post today. But I did hehe. Short chapter, sorry 😞 😐

What do you think is going to happen to Len now?

What do you think about Miku's feelings?

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share 😙❤