Possession

Third person POV

Rin stared at her brother, walking ahead of her as her head swarmed with thoughts of what happened two days ago.

How could it be? He was cured.

How could it be back so suddenly?

-Flash back-

They were all getting ready to head for the company for their twelve o'clock meeting.

Len forgot something in his room so he had to head back upstairs to get it. So Rin used that opportunity to follow him and find out what was going on.

She enters his room to see him grabbing his shades from his dresser. Before he turns around to see her standing by the door way. He tilts his head.

"Can I help you?" He asks calmly.

Well that was strange, he seemed really mad this morning so why was he not acting mad at her or something. At least that is something he normally would do.

"Aren't you mad at me?" She asks, folding her arms. He stuffs his hands in his pockets shrugging.

"Why would I be mad at you? Did you do something?" He asks raising a brow.

So he doesn't remember...

Len walks towards her, slinging on his bag on his shoulder, "We're gonna be late, common let's go" he gives her a quick kiss on the forehead before walking past her to go down stairs.

"He doesn't... remember.." Rin trails off, placing her hand on her chest as she felt her heart beat faster and harder.

"That thing is back in him again"

-Flash back over-

Rin shakes her head to clear her head. This wasn't what she needed right now. They had an interview so-

"Rin common!" Meiko yells, pulling the younger female with her so they could go on stage. The fans continue to scream and clap as they watch the vocaloids come on stage.

They all wave and blow kisses at the crowed, making them scream even louder as the members took their seats next to each other.

"Ok everyone, we have the vocaloids sitting right in front of us can you believe it" the interviewer exclaims clapping which triggers the crowd to clap again, cheering.

"Ok guys can you introduce yourselves?" The middle aged woman asks.

Miku starts as the leader, "Hi-" she's cut off by the screams erupting from the fans. No one notices it but she jolts a little in fright. Only Len did since he was sitting next to her.

"Hi everyone " she laughs, "I'm Miku Hatsune...Nice meeting you all". And the crowed claps loudly.

Next was Len, in which the same thing that happens to Miku, happens to him too. Except the massive "I love you Len" and "Marry me Len" that follows after.

Same with Rin, Kaito and then Meiko 

"Ok guys how are you feeling at this moment?" The woman asks. They look between each other and Meiko answers with a shrug.

"Excellent of course. Seeing our fans is one of my favourite moments in life " she winks at the crowed making them scream in excitement. 

The questions go on and on, and they all try to answer them as  best as they can.