Candied Nights

QOTD: BECOME LEN'S GIRLFRIEND? OR MIKU'S SISTER?

Third person POV

Miku was nervous. She was freaking out as all she could think about all day was what Len wanted to talk to her about in his room.

After a long day, it's finally night time and the tealette was more freaked out than she ever has in her entire life. And that's saying something because she freaks out a lot.

She looks at herself in the mirror, nodding in approval at the pajamas she was wearing. They were Len's favourite pajamas for her to wear, as he always complimented her whenever she wore them.

She hasn't worn them in a long time however, as the pink shorts were now very

She hasn't worn them in a long time however, as the pink shorts were now very... very short.

Geez what if he thinks that she's just trying to seduce him?

Pulling the shorts down to cover more skin, she pushes the thoughts out of her head walking out of her room. The journey to Len's room feels long and never ending. Feeling like an eternity before she's standing in front of his door.

Ah geez, maybe I should go back.

But then again, going back would only mean extending the period of the awkwardness between them. It was better to just end it here and now.

He invited her anyways. Which meant he was ready to talk things out.

Raising a shaky fist, she knocks on the door twice. Her heart pounding so damn fast she wasn't sure if it would be able to stay in her chest for much longer.

God, was she nervous.

"Come in" Len answers from inside, and Miku takes fast breaths to calm down before twisting the door handle to enter.

He was seated on his bed, his back towards her. He was playing games on his TV, pausing the game to turn and see who had entered his room.

His breathing almost stops for a whole minute, staring at the ethereal teal haired angel standing in his room. Looking all pretty and stuff.

She was wearing his favourite pajamas. The kind that makes her look like an innocent angel, yet a seductress at the same time.

Len bites down on his lip, feeling him tired body awaken all at once. Heating up so suddenly.

Miku on the other hand was flustered. He'd been staring at her from head to toe for almost a minute now and all she wanted to do was disappear into thin air. Maybe she should leave?

Miku turns and to eye the door when Len calls out her name. She turns around to look at him as he motions with his finger. Curling it towards him in a "come here" manner.

Slowly, the leader walks towards the blonde. Suddenly feeling no sense if co trolley at all. As if she wasn't even his leader. For she knew at this moment, he pulled the strings. And she had no choice but to follow.