Chelsea smile

(For those that don't know what a Chelsea smile is, here it is)

(WARNING: triggering contents)

Miku POV

"Are you hungry?" The monster from my nightmare asks. With a 'loving' voice. A voice I now despise with all of my being.

I stare up at him through the bars of my cage nodding. What was the point of even fighting anymore? He's finally... successfully broken me.

And me? I've given up hope.

There was no way I was going to be saved from him.

Len opens the cage and I crawl out. My sore knees scraping the floor making me wince a little. He picks me up and places me on the bed. Grabbing the bowl of soup in the night stand to feed me.

"Open up, my dear wife"

Several thoughts of disgust rush into my head at the name he just addressed me with.

His wife.

Yes, we were married now. About a month ago, He'd forced me to wear his ring.

He'd forced me to marry him.

He'd forced me to have my first time with him immediately after the wedding ended.

And now, I was sure I was pregnant with all the morning sickness I've been having. It's been a month already since it happened so I wouldn't be surprised.

But I wasn't going to tell him that.

He continues to feed me until I finish everything in the bowl. He keeps it aside and hands me a glass of water.

I drink it up.

Once done, I drop to my knees and start crawling back to the cage, but he picks me up and places me on the bed again. He always kept me in there when ever he went out. So i don't have any 'ideas'.

"No need. I'm done for the day. No need to enter the cage again" he whispers, leaning forward to kiss my cheek, "I want to hold you all night".

It takes everything in me not to puke.

His electric blue eyes watch me, my teal ones staring back at him dully.

He looks towards the clock on the wall beside us, "it's my birthday Miku... twelve o'clock " he mutters, looking back to me with a grin.

"Won't you say happy birthday to me?"

Was he serious? I wanted everyday of his life to be anything but happy.

"That's alright... I know you're tired" he purrs, shoving his nose into my neck. Nuzzling his face there.

I have the urge to push him away, and I do. Shoving him away from me as I tried to stand up. But his hands were still on me.