Show me

(A/N: We still at number one under Lenku besties! 😭

I think this is like... the second week?

Ah, i broke a record. Three weeks  and grown is still at number one! 🤧❤

Really.... I really do appreciate you all giving my books a chance. I just wanted to let you all know that I do 🥺🌹

Yes, even you silent reader 🙃💕).

QOTD: YOUR BIRTHDAY? (FIND YOUR SELF A BIRTHDAY TWIN!)

ME: MAY 19th (Taurus ♉)

Third person POV

Its been about a month now since Len's return, and ironically. This time its Miku that's been going insane with how distant the blonde had been with her.

Rin had noticed how attentive Miku had been with her twin. As if it wasn't enough before, now it was extra. And she wasn't sure what to think of it.

She was especially not sure about what was going in her leader's head. As Miku had been a little bit too delicate with Len. He'd make a mistake during dance practice and Miku would prevent anyone from yelling at him. Saying he was still healing from his "surgery" so they should give him a break.

They were now currently at the studio, recording a new song which was so far so good.

"Alright guys take a break" manager Lee says as Kiyoteru claps his hands.

"Yeah, good job. All of you. You especially Miku" the brunette winks at said girl and she giggles. Thanking him with a blush.

Len raises his brows, removing his head phones before hanging them on the mic. Stepping out.

Miku follows him with her gaze, watching as Rin walks out too before she follows right after.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink, you want anything?" Len asks dully at his sister. She shakes her head, collapsing on the sofa grabbing her phone.

"I'll join you" Miku speaks up which makes Len's gaze shift to her. She gives him a small smile, which he doesn't return. He only nods, opening the door for her to walk through before he follows.

They start walking down the hall quietly. Len's hands shoved in his pockets and Miku's behind her back.

An awkward silence between them.

Miku had been trying hard to get Len alone so they could talk things out. Because it was either someone would interrupt, or Len himself would be busy at the time.

Now was the perfect opportunity for them to talk and she wasn't going to let the awkward silence stop her.

"Hey, why don't we just go to the cafe around the corner?" Miku asks catching Len's attention he looks down at her beside him briefly before looking ahead again.

"But we only have a ten minutes break" he answered and she shrugged.

"So? We'll just say we forgot. Its just a recording session anyway"

Len wasn't sure what was going on in the tealette's head. Miku may be a fun person but she was super uptight when it came down to work. She wasn't one to slack.

So why now?

"Come on!" She grabs his hand, dragging him down the hall to the elevator.

Len stares wide eyed at the shorter girl in front of him. Confused like he's never been before.