Insane

Third person POV

Its been weeks. Weeks and Rin could tell each passing one was torture for her brother.

Miku had been very distant with him, and always avoided any situation that would leave her alone with him. She hadn't been exactly cold, just.. distant. And she knew it was driving her twin crazy.

Her mom had told her to bring him home immediately they'd returned to Japan, but unfortunately.  The guy that had cured him before was out of town and wouldn't be back until months after. And he was the only person they'd trusted with the issue because they didn't want to risk Len's reputation. By people learning that a devil owned half his body and consciousness. Some would be judgemental about it.

Len watched as Miku sat at the other end of the sofa, dusting her clothes as she did so. Clearly uncomfortable. They were doing a reaction video in high request of their fans. To their latest music video, "Blessed messiah and the tower of Ai".

It consisted of both vocaloid groups, Vocaloids A and Vocaloids B. The members of vocalod B being Gumi, a green haired girl who was the leader, Gakupo, a purple haired "Swords man" as he liked to call himself. And then the two sisters Ia and Mayu. They used to be five before, the last member being a blonde girl named Lily, but she broke out of the group last year, saying she wanted to go solo. They were sad of course but respected her decision. Though they still sometimes did collabs with her.

A small body fills his vision and he looks up to see Mayu standing over him with a wide creepy smile on her face. Len knew the girl had an unhealthy obsession with him. And she never even bothered to hide it because even the fans knew. And some even shipped them. Len cringes Internally.

"Hey L..Len,  can I sit next to you?" She asks sitting next to him. Len shifts away a little and she shifts towards him so their thighs were even touching.

"Um.. yeah, sure " she squeals in response almost bursting his ear drums and he actually starts to stand up to change his seat. He'd even sit on the floor to get away from her at this rate, but one of the staffs tells him to sit back down as they were about to start filming.

After all the vocaloids are seated, the cameras start rolling and they all greet their fans first before the video starts to play. 

[A/N: this is the English version of the song if u want to understand it even more. Here i am ugly crying after listening to it for the zillionth time. I put the Japanese version at the top for the ones that like it better so your choice 🙃. Seriously, u need to watch this if u haven't already 😭]

"Remember when Miku tripped and fell and broke the torch when she was climbing those stairs?" Gumi snickers earning a glare from the tealette.

"You know, that hurt Gumi"

"Yeah but it was still funny to watch. We have a clumsy leader" Meiko teases covering her mouth and Miku rolls her eyes, continuing to watch the video.

No one had noticed, but the twins had. Miku had been dull for the past weeks. She was less lively and now that Len wasn't there to tell her to take it easy with work, she drowned her self in it. Waking up with dark eye bags every morning.

It broke their heart.

Everyone commented on a certain part of the video, except Miku and the youngest blonde. Len wasn't even paying that much attention to it. He was grateful for the bucket hat and face mask he was wearing, if not a lot of people would notice the state of his face.