With Little Help

"Edward!" Cecelia cried out to the boy, struggling against her restraints.

        Ed let out a strained laugh, causing both her and Greed to mumble, "Huh?"

        "Thanks for toying with me," Edward started with a smirk, "You gave me just enough time to start thinking clearly."

        Cecelia realized he had a plan. He clapped his hands together and transmuted Greed's skin, causing the beast to drop him. When their fists collided, the shield shattered. Ed landed crucial blows while explaining the alchemy behind his work. Greed applauded him.

        "But how much longer can you keep this up in your condition?" Greed countered. He was right, Ed couldn't do this for much longer, not with all the punches he had taken.

        Cecelia continued to struggle against her chains and the entrance to the storage room burst into smoke, stopping all of their movement.

        "Sorry to barge in like this," A familiar female voice stated.

        "Teacher?" Ed and Cecelia asked together.

        Izumi threw the man she had been dragging around into Ed. "You damn imbecile! You think its funny not to put the broom away? I asked you a question!"

        "No!" Ed apologized, "I'm so sorry!"

        "And you!" Izumi turned to Cecelia, causing the girl to shake. "Why are you tied up like that?"

        Cecelia groaned, "I acted like a dumb ass."

        "You and the boys are going to give me an ulcer," she turned her attention to Greed. "Thanks for your hospitality, he definitively needed the exercise."

        Ed tried to warn her about Greed but she stopped him, saying she could hear the three of them from down the hall.

        "Oh give me a break," Greed complained. "Don't tell me you're going to start anything lady, it's bad enough I had to fight that little lady, but its no fun fighting a woman"

        Izumi took her shot while his head was turned and attacked and Cecelia processed what Greed had said. "Hey! I'm a woman too!" But no one paid attention to her complaints.

        Greed laughed, sinister amusement lacing his voice. "Well now, just what the hell are you?"

        "You asked what I am?" Izumi repeated, stepping closer to Greed. "A housewife!"

        Ed and teacher stood ready to fight, with the two of them Greed stood no chance and Cecelia would finally be untied.

        Greed stepped back laughing, "A housewife and a hot-headed brat, what a team! Oh, and I can't forget about you little lady, our very own damsel in distress."

        "Hey!" Cecelia demanded kicking her legs. "I am not a damsel, nor am I in distress!"

        "A touching trio for sure, but to be honest not one I'm willing to fight." Greed readied himself to run. "I'll just be on my way now."

        "What?"

        "You coward!" Izumi started, but before she could continue she spat up blood, both Ed and Cecelia screamed.

        "Teacher, whats wrong?" Ed asked as Greed ran away.

        "Damn it!" Cecelia yelled. "He took my knife!"

        "He ran away, how pathetic," Izumi stated, struggling to speak.

        "Are you okay now?" Ed asked before Izumi lost her strength to another belch.