Lust

Al ran up to the car Roy was in with Cecelia on his heels. "Are you going after Hughes' murderer?"

        Roy glared at the boy. "You in?"

        Al didn't have time before Cecelia stepped around him saying "Couldn't stop us if you tried."

        With Al, Cecelia, and Jean all crammed in the back, there was hardly any room to breathe. Cecelia was practically on Jean's lap, with her legs pinched between Al's armor.

        Jean laughed, "How you doing kiddo?"

        "Definitely been better," she joked back. While following after Barry the Chopper and his body, Al dropped the bombshell on Roy that Homunculi were real and practically unkillable. Roy almost crashed the car when he heard that, but there was no denying what Al had seen. Cecelia felt kind of bad that everyone but her was shocked to find out about these creatures, but it wasn't like she could have expected that anyone would need to know.

        The six of them pulled up to the third laboratory and peered around a corner at the front door. First Cecelia looked, then Riza, Roy, Jean, Barry, and finally Al.

        "My body ran into there. Probably thinking it can hide from me.

        "The third laboratory," Mustang explained. "This ties this directly to the military."

        "Roy," Cecelia meekly called still staring at the building. "If these people killed Maes, does that mean somebody in the military is responsible?"

        This was the first time Cecelia had spoken to him directly since the Ross incident. He was relieved she didn't hate him. "I don't know anymore Cecelia. But that's all we need for now. We're pulling back."

        That was it? One look at a stupid building and they were done? Some plan this was. Barry agreed with her for different reasons. He jogged right past her and into the building, Cecelia had a very opportune moment to stop him, but the girl just watched as he entered the building.

        "Well, you all have fun with that."

        "Barry get back here!" Jean called pushing Cecelia behind him. "That psycho stormed the building!"

        "Yep, it's our lucky day," Roy said, earning a grin from Cecelia. Now that was the man she knew.

        Everyone followed behind Roy as he followed Barry. The staff backed off seeing the Colonel looking so angry and any other military personnel were told off by Mustang as well. Getting in was easy, the exits were sealed off, and the five ran down some stairs that seemed fairly out of place.

        Alphonse and Jean pushed through broken gates then stopped, once Cecelia's feet hit the floor she realized what the hold up was. There were two corridors to go down and no sign of which way was the right way.

        "How the hell are we supposed to find him?" Jean asked through his mask.

        We're gonna have to split up." Roy told Alphonse and Riza to go one way and he led Jean and Cecelia down the other. They came upon broken lab after broken lab.

        "Doesn't look like anybody has been down here in like forever."

        "Guess not," Jean looked around and pointed at a table with his gun. "But what is this stuff?"

        "I have no idea," Roy admitted.

        Cecelia stepped closer to the table, "Looks like medical equipment, wait-" realization hit her. "The Homunculus named Greed, he said the military made the people who worked for him. They were all chimeras. Fully functional and indistinguishable from other humans"